Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Messi
Iniesta
Ronaldo
ib0whB0bpv2h2e.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
anyone else been noticing that the coli's self importance is at an all time high? or maybe it's just beginning to wear on me now. i really only check for this thread and gay troll threads tbh
the self importance and dullness of this forum has lead to that.

Hasn't Julian already appeared for Germany in some youth games? Though I know that probably doesn't mean too much. Also I read his dad wants him to play for the US :manny:
has Green turned in papers to try and play for the US? I dont think he is eligible for the US right now.

He is highly regarded for Bayern tho, or at least was 2 years ago when I first heard of him. :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
can anything be done though? i think we're on the outs here, when forums grow like this they either become iconic (Reddit) or idiotic (every other forum, including reddit tbh)
its already gone too far.

I just hate bad trolling. Too many people on here arent good enough, or dont get the joke.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm watching Red Sox vs Cardinals and I realized that the Yankees bottling 2004 losing 4 straight to the Red Sox made me a negative person in general. After that moment, I've never been overly excited or hyped about my team getting a good result. 2011 CL Final was the first time I was really confident about my squad and them Catalan fakkits killed it :pacspit:. But it's translated into my actual life too though. If I send an application I automatically assume I won't get it (I'm still waiting for the Red Bulls to reply to me :sadbron:) If I enter some competition I never assume I'm gonna win. If I play a pickup game of soccer my mentality is always "you don't have to score, just don't give the ball away" eventhough I'm a focking striker :why: Everybody meet ask me why I'm so negative but I just brush it off. I think people are too positive and think everything is rainbows and bunnies and life isn't just a miserable existence with some sunny spots. I know I'm not the only one? :ld:

In short, fukk the Red Sox :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
dont even know what to say about that grams post, its just so sad and so hilarious :wow:

btw: red bulls are in new york so there will always be more experienced people with experience in other big time sports leagues (part of why they fukk the fukk up every time but oh well) that will get picked ahead of any random guy, even with all the enthusiasm in the world

i've seen columbus, chicago, with some pretty obtainable positions out there

if someone is truly motivated like that it shouldnt be that hard

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
dont even know what to say about that grams post, its just so sad and so hilarious :wow:

btw: red bulls are in new york so there will always be more experienced people with experience in other big time sports leagues (part of why they fukk the fukk up every time but oh well) that will get picked ahead of any random guy, even with all the enthusiasm in the world

i've seen columbus, chicago, with some pretty obtainable positions out there

if someone is truly motivated like that it shouldnt be that hard

You going to the game on Sunday? I kinda want yall to have the SS wrapped up so it makes the game easier for the Fire. But, if RedBulls need the win the fukkery gods could bless us with another thats so metro moment:ahh:. Im conflicted...

Also with NY2 and Orlando eventually coming in the leauge who is going west? Does it go Houston, KC, and then Chicago as the teams that would move out west or am i missing a team?

Houston is losing 1-nil in Champions league:blessed: