Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs, close your eyes for a second.

Imagine a team where you have a world class talent in Mesut Özil. Imagine he is creating and click rolling. Then realize he steps on the field every match with the best midfielder in the world. Imagine the horror opposing defenders must face when that happens. Then you open your eyes and realize you just watched Arsenal play, and Aaron Ramsey is that midfielder. :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, close your eyes for a second.

Imagine a team where you have a world class talent in Mesut Özil. Imagine he is creating and click rolling. Then realize he steps on the field every match with the best midfielder in the world. Imagine the horror opposing defenders must face when that happens. Then you open your eyes and realize you just watched Arsenal play, and Aaron Ramsey is that midfielder. :wow:
:pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Me watching Arsenal with my pants off is going to be a regular occurrence this season :lupe::manny: :ahh:
breh, I watched the replay with Vaseline. Im exhausted :bryan:

Iheanacho, future Arsenal legend :bryan:

Lets close our eyes again brehs.

Its a saturday in the fall and your club used to play swashbucking attacking football. Then you brought in a negative Scottish manager who spends 30 million overrated MOTD Belgians. Imagine that you cant score for shyt at home anymore to midtable clubs. That you get that work against some midtable clubs. Then you open your eyes and realize you werent dreaming, but that you are watching Manchester United play. And that manager is David Moyes. And you mad as shyt. :heh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
They always screaming : "Ahhhhlllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Gooolaaahhhzooooooo"
Lmaoo was about to post that. Arab commentators passed Mexicans in my book for a while now. Aaallllaaahhhhh, alllllaaahhhhhh....*rapidly speaks in arabic before next orgasmic scream of alllahh*

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Alan Hansen, breh still mad bout 1989
uneasy.gif

those arabs stole that shyt from the suda Americanos..

This is true, they stole their swag and perfected it. :banderas: Adrien Broner type behavior.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
breh, I watched the replay with Vaseline. Im exhausted :bryan:

Iheanacho, future Arsenal legend :bryan:

Lets close our eyes again brehs.

Its a saturday in the fall and your club used to play swashbucking attacking football. Then you brought in a negative Scottish manager who spends 30 million overrated MOTD Belgians. Imagine that you cant score for shyt at home anymore to midtable clubs. That you get that work against some midtable clubs. Then you open your eyes and realize you werent dreaming, but that you are watching Manchester United play. And that manager is David Moyes. And you mad as shyt. :heh:
:laff:

The painful truth though. :to: