Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
-4-4-2 starting formation, in 2013
-Starting midfielder pair of Fellaini and Carrick - possibly the slowest midfielder combo of all time. I believe a midfielding combo of Shaun Derry and Gareth Barry would beat them in a race
-Starting Fellaini period. This guy shouldn't see the field in a Man U shirt again
-Giggs substitution on for Nani, who was one of our best players on the pitch. Then he moves Giggs to the midfielder to accommodate his deficiencies. I don't think we won a tackle in the midfield from that point on. 39 year old Ryan Giggs...
-Smalling substitution on for Rooney, only up by 1 goal at home
-Kagawa nowhere to be found. Again.
-The one bit of creativity sparked by the gawd Januzaj, we scored. And it was from the left flank. Our CM's are incapable on passing the ball forward. Completely incapable

#MoyesOut
i'd say play 4-3-3 but that would leave Rooney out of the XI :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
iKYXXFDEKJi17.gif

:blessed:

I need to see and hear this with the Arabic commentators :banderas:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Massive game at MTL. Can feel the pressure through the TV screen. Di Vaio missing two point blank opportunities.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Mexicans,

Let it be known - this is what I want out of it:

1) An honorary membership to the futbol club - Delfines de Los Cabos F.C. - for me and any of those of my teammates from yesterday's match in Estadio Rommel Fernandez that would like to join me.

2) A friendly and free guided tour of the Azteca during my holiday for me and Aron. (I'll treat the guides to dinner afterwards - with my own home made tamales)

This should be doable. To honor the requests, I mean.
Who has the direct contacts, or the media contacts that can put the pressure on - now right away ?
If YOU do - then obviously YOU should join us. I'll subsidize YOUR travel, and I'll cook for you (Finders fee).]/QUOTE]

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...udes-nt-results.939469/page-184#post-28873300