Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
just watched korea vs brazil.. :wow:

i'm still feeling good about that bronze in the olympics.. but gdamn, brazil is on another level. koreans were getting all the calls (i thought.. i don't really watch much soccer though) and they still couldn't score with everything going their way.

just knew it was a matter of time before brazil put it together.

naymar? :damn:

wouldn't mind learning more about the game

any matches i should download or that's coming up?

Watch everything.

concise

Veteran
Daps
My stream is super blurry, but it looks like Ethiopia have on practice shirts without any badges on them. :dwillhuh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the fukk are you doing Victor :mindblown:

You gotta fukking recognize that ball is going in :snoop:

its the right call too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Mexico is not going to be a problem in the WC if they even make it. What the hell have you been watching?
didn't see this.

I see a team in crisis that's better than its individual pieces, that still has 9 months to get their act together, that's gonna effectively have home field with every game it plays in the cup.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
didn't see this.

I see a team in crisis that's better than its individual pieces, that still has 9 months to get their act together, that's gonna effectively have home field with every game it plays in the cup.
Lol if u say so breh. You realize they have to win against coasts Rica and then new Zealand right. And that's just to qualify