Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the small picture: it took a once in a lifetime play to barely beat panama at home

the big picture: mexico is going to be a problem at the world cup. quarterfinal.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
the small picture: it took a once in a lifetime play to barely beat panama at home

the big picture: mexico is going to be a problem at the world cup. quarterfinal.

Mexico is not going to be a problem in the WC if they even make it. What the hell have you been watching?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
vLChjAW.gif

post-26056-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-cWjn.gif

:ufdup: Brazil.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone see burkina faso/algeria? great game, shame about the last goal but i think algeria will handle them easy at home

dallas and montreal eh?

so sad about saer sene too, just got out of injury and now right back in it, probably missing out on a ligue 1 move with that injury

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw Holy Ghost! tonight

Killed it :whew:

And for some reason I thought they were gonna blow cock live but they hit all the right spots :ehh:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just watched korea vs brazil.. :wow:

i'm still feeling good about that bronze in the olympics.. but gdamn, brazil is on another level. koreans were getting all the calls (i thought.. i don't really watch much soccer though) and they still couldn't score with everything going their way.

just knew it was a matter of time before brazil put it together.

naymar? :damn:

wouldn't mind learning more about the game

any matches i should download or that's coming up?