Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I knew I should have made that "Let's all jump on the Portland Timbers bandwagon" thread in the spring. :patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
lukakukid_1014.png

Lukaku at 10yrs old :lolbron:
He was born in Belgium so I can't say this he's an age cheat :patrice:

he's just always been a beast at his age :blessed:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
alonso, hamilton, raikonnen. hell even rosberg and button would all do what vettel is doing right now in that red bull

the car is a true beast
Could they win in that car? Sure

Could they beat Vettel in the same car? :ld:

The only driver to ever win a championship in what wasn't the best car is arguably Prost in '86, or Kimi in '07. It's a fact of F1.

You really think it's a coincidence that "Newey Newey Newey Newey" is on the tongue of commentators? It's because the anglophile F1 media is run by the British and they have to sport a hard-on for one of their own WHENEVER they have the chance.

Tell me, when Schumi was winning all of his titles, did you ever hear anything about Rory Byrne?

Don't fall for it breh. Yeah, the car is proper, but it's nowhere near as dominant as they'd like you to believe. This isn't like the F2002 or F2004 that were so much quicker than the competition that they won races the NEXT year even when they were outdated. So powerful that Schumi and Rubens finished 1-2 every other race. If the RB was such a powerhouse, wouldn't Webber who no one could claim was a slouch be doing better?

Seb is a genius.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
you obviously haven't seen Mexico play...
Ive lived in NZ for 10 years and i still follow all the national teams religiously and i even know our team aint shyt compare to mexico/panama

i mean it took us 20 years to qualify for the last world cup and we barely scrapped by Bahrain to do so. And remember that tahiti team in the confed cup that had like 24 goals scored on them between 3 games? yeah they beat NZ for them to get in that tournament

like im hopeful that we can pull off that upset, but when you know you are out matched all you can do is hope for the best

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Happy 25th Birthday to Mesut "the god" Özil :lawd::wow:

Just think about what you were doing at 25. Had you won La Liga by yourself defeating the greatest team of all time? Put an entire city on your back on an ascent to premier league immortality?

@Abso831 :umad:

Thus this is obviously a day when we relive Öz's greatest Arsenal moments.

I'll start.

The goal against Naples :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
tumblr_l6k2joxwzC1qzsejv.gif

Happy 25th Birthday to Mesut "the god" Özil :lawd::wow:

Just think about what you were doing at 25. Had you won La Liga by yourself defeating the greatest team of all time? Put an entire city on your back on an ascent to premier league immortality?

@Abso831 :umad:

Thus this is obviously a day when we relive Öz's greatest Arsenal moments.

I'll start.

The goal against Naples :lupe:
excellent day and a great choice

First assist, against Sunderland. That touch :noah: :wow:

what say you @Abso831 and @SCORCH