Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My shyt doesn't connect :to: lucky b*stard
It just started connecting the last year :whew:

Lol @ Black men wanting facial hair, your should be thankful, your don't have to deal with that shyt. shyt is a fukking hassle and headache.

I can grow a full proper beard in a week.:thumbsdown:
oh for sure, before my goattee started connecting, I had to shave. Its the worst.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Im so glad i can grow a full beard. Been letting mine go since mid summer :banderas:

Brehs on twitter be asking for advice :wow:

On topic: Vincent Kompany is fukkin made of glass :to:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Im so glad i can grow a full beard. Been letting mine go since mid summer :banderas:

Brehs on twitter be asking for advice :wow:

On topic: Vincent Kompany is fukkin made of glass :to:

Brehs think you can just grow a full beard and leave it and nature will take it course. You need to maintain that fukker, washing it regularly (shampooing it everyday), combing it you have to treat it with care and give it TLC.

Kompany's madre is Cac, right? That would explain the brittleness

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Arsenal brehs...Mikel Arteta is not a guaranteed starter. Once we get healthy he is coming off the bench at the end of games right? Ramsey and Flamini have to be the 2 in front the defense. Thoughts?
If everyone is fit......nope, but with the way Flam picks up (early) yellow cards (whether justified or not) Arteta's gonna see more than enough time on the pitch. I just hope he starts putting in the defensive/pivot work he excelled at last season. Not to mention our "wonderful" habit of NEVER having everyone in MF fit (I always feel that the Arsenal physio has a revolving door instead of a regular 1 bc of this "luck" we have had with injuries the past few seasons)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If everyone is fit......nope, but with the way Flam picks up (early) yellow cards (whether justified or not) Arteta's gonna see more than enough time on the pitch. I just hope he starts putting in the defensive/pivot work he excelled at last season. Not to mention our "wonderful" habit of NEVER having everyone in MF fit (I always feel that the Arsenal physio has a revolving door instead of a regular 1 bc of this "luck" we have had with injuries the past few seasons)

Good post,but I do think Arteta is a guaranteed starter when fit, I've somewhat changed on Arteta, Wenger really does rate him, he got the captaincy right back. He does seem to have the respect of Wenger and the squad.:ehh:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Brehs think you can just grow a full beard and leave it and nature will take it course. You need to maintain that fukker, washing it regularly (shampooing it everyday), combing it you have to treat it with care and give it TLC.

Kompany's madre is Cac, right? That would explain the brittleness
I take insane amount of care in my beard. I wash it regularly, use conditioner :skip: and i got this stuff called beard butter to keep it soft. It actually has been helping it grow. The sides dont grow as fast as the rest, but I manage to keep it well groomed at this length. shyt is a chore, but its nice to be different. Plus it comes in handy in winter :steviej:

As for VK's mom :ohhh: I never thought of that. He's one of my favorite players, but dude is turning into Tmac. Always picking up an injury. We're pretty thin at CB as it is. Least he'll have the international break to heal up. Demechelis should be back by then too.

I don't wanna see them have to rely on Lescott for any period of time :scusthov:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Good post,but I do think Arteta is a guaranteed starter when fit, I've somewhat changed on Arteta, Wenger really does rate him, he got the captaincy right back. He does seem to have the respect of Wenger and the squad.:ehh:

Arteta gonna get the Bould retirement plan, if not be a future Arsenal manager.

Him and Flams is kinda redundant outside of big matches and/or against organized teams.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Was this posted?

article-2449534-189A31D000000578-909_638x793.jpg

article-2449534-189A39D000000578-366_638x848.jpg

article-2449534-189A2E3F00000578-649_638x596.jpg

Sydney with the implants :patrice:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Morgan-Sydney-Leroux-enjoy-Hawaii-beach.html

:noah:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:umad:

article-2449178-1896408700000578-949_634x423.jpg

:smugdraper:

Facking mug talking about he doesn't hold grudges but wants Gullit to :heh:

I watched that Uefa legends show and Gullit said his time at Chelsea was the best time of his career, of course he had every right to celebrate like a mad man that night. :win:
ruud the gawd :lawd: GOAT haircut, 3rd place GOAT fired chelsea manager not including jose :lawd:
Smh @frush11 hating ass

Brehs the girl I was talking about last week been feeling the aftereffects of me L'ing her :banderas:
I'm ignoring all her likkle flirtatious moves and she's noticing :banderas:
Came up to me with tears in her eyes asking why I'm giving her the Lz :banderas:

I feel like

right now thank you OFT
we won't steer you wrong on dis ting :blessed:

what's up with jack wheelchair drinking the koolaid :patrice:
"We have great characters. You think of Spain and you think technical but you think of England and you think they are brave and they tackle hard. We have to remember that."
:pachaha: :camby: corny as fukk

PS - gonna make a controversial statement and say we've all overhyped syd leroux. slightly ratty weave, fake breasts (if you think they're real :stopitslime: ), alex morgan got a fatter ass than her and alex's isn't even that fat
sorry syd, thx for the goals but someone had to say it
judge-judy-o.gif

PSS - I'd still beat :mjpls: