Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal brehs...Mikel Arteta is not a guaranteed starter. Once we get healthy he is coming off the bench at the end of games right? Ramsey and Flamini have to be the 2 in front the defense. Thoughts?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal brehs...Mikel Arteta is not a guaranteed starter. Once we get healthy he is coming off the bench at the end of games right? Ramsey and Flamini have to be the 2 in front the defense. Thoughts?

Yeah but we might be too attacking

--------Radamel-------
Cazorla---Ozil---Theo
-----Flam------Ramsey

--------Radamel-------
Cazorla---Ozil---Theo
-----Ramsey------Arteta/Marlboro Lights

----------------------------
Tony Evans voice is the most annoying thing on this earth. My God. And The Game Podcast is shyt times shyt squared by infinity shyt.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@frush11 yo breh, do you remember the name of a jungle vinyl series where the vinyl art was just a ? and with each release the ? would increase...so for release no. 2 there would just be '??' on the vinyl, for release no. 3 there would just be '???' and so forth. I've been trying to find it on discogs (i've seen it there before ages ago) and it's doing my head in

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I can't grow a beard for shyt which means I can't grow sideburns for shyt :sadcam:

I want a Jim Kelly jawn
jim-kelly-300.jpg

or a Shy Glizzy jawn

ShyGang.jpg

why always me

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Why couldn't I be blessed with the facial features of Big Vic innit :noah:

I got a pic of my beard on deck but idk if I wanna post it :mjpls: