Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mandem I had to dead the shyt with the girl today :banderas:
Feelsgoodman.jpg :banderas:
I know I'ma give it at least one more attempt some time down the line I just know it :banderas:

Good man :salute: whenever dealing wit broads practice the mantra " its just p*ssy :manny: " and you'll apply the right type of mentality to their actions/inactions.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Mandem I had to dead the shyt with the girl today :banderas:
Feelsgoodman.jpg :banderas:
I know I'ma give it at least one more attempt some time down the line I just know it :banderas:

That's not an issue, just be cold blooded with that shyt.

Your face shouldn't leave :mjpls: :shaq: :shaq2: :stopitslime::birdman: while you check your phone and drop a series of disinterested "oh yeahs," "that's crazy", "is that so? crazy" Treat them mean keep them keen.

----------------------
Lets be reality United result's tonight matters none, it's the fact they have to travel to the edge of the earth on a Wednesday and then play Saturday lunch time is the best part. This could be a crucial weekend for teams like Swansea, Everton, West Brom, and Southampton in the search for European football.

:whoo: Kunty out here putting bytches through triathlons :myman: no homo

Last edited:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Whos next? Stockdale come on down. English keepers on that EA Sports cycle. Next every fall.