Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Sorry breh but all that's nonsense, you bring Carlo in to do well in the CL Its why Chelsea and PSG got him in the first place, if he wins the league great, but his pedigree is the CL and that he is a true gentleman and doesn't really make waves, i.e the total,opposite to Jose. While its Real goal to beat Barca in everything, they take a 10th CL over everything.

Jose was done as soon as he dropped Iker and had run-ins with Ramos aswell, after that Jose just threw his toys put of the pram, like he does when he doesn't get his own way. Jose is a 3-4 year coach then he moves on, because he demands too much and that wears on the players after a while.

Ok, breh..... I agree all that drama behind the scenes took place and it contributed to Mourinho's exit..... Being dominated by Barca is what started the drama... It's still being played out as we speak while Mourinho is at Chelsea. Madrid wants Ancelotti to DOMINATE Barca AND win Champions league, neither of which Mourinho did...

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carlo is a company man and he has dealt with loaded teams before, i think at Milan there was a time when Galliani and Berlusconi were throwing attacking midfielders at him and he was tasked with finding a way to fit in. Real have the so called "La Decima" project and that's all about the CL, i believe they want to be back to their late 90s early 2000s when they were good in that tournament and watching Barca win 3 of them while they struggled to even get to quarter finals irks them. I don't see how they will use Bale and Ronaldo in the team without being exposed defensively as they are this season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ok, breh..... I agree all that drama behind the scenes took place and it contributed to Mourinho's exit..... Being dominated by Barca is what started the drama... It's still being played out as we speak while Mourinho is at Chelsea. Madrid wants Ancelotti to DOMINATE Barca AND win Champions league, neither of which Mouriho did...

Real wanting to dominate Barca been like that since Jesse Owens was swag surfin on the Aryans, you aint sayin nothing new, that's the specs of the Real job. They want the 10th CL title more than they want the 33rd SPLa Liga title. They regard the CL as their trophy/competition.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Carlo is a company man and he has dealt with loaded teams before, i think at Milan there was a time when Galliani and Berlusconi were throwing attacking midfielders at him and he was tasked with finding a way to fit in. Real have the so called "La Decima" project and that's all about the CL, i believe they want to be back to their late 90s early 2000s when they were good in that tournament and watching Barca win 3 of them while they struggled to even get to quarter finals irks them. I don't see how they will use Bale and Ronaldo in the team without being exposed defensively as they are this season.

That's his fault.

The team needed a striker he goes out and gets Bucky O'Hare. :snoop:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They never lied.

Luxury :ahh:

I actually got up and watched the highlights again because it felt like a dream :to:

tumblr_mu1ngb4CNF1sqjlzlo1_500.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
possibly worst goal of the year in that cska/plzen game :patrice:

totally ter stegen'd it

and that last one was pretty bad as well