Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Few things about Arsenal

Past season when we were shyt in the beginning of season it was all jokes no one ever said it's only 6 games into the season, it was all broken cannons, Steward Robson, Wenger :camby:, and bin bag buffoons. But Tez, it's only 6 games...Arsenal have won 18 of their last 21 and that one loss was a Paddy Power special. Most exciting thing about this Arsenal team is seeing players step up and stop being bytches. Something switched on when they beat Bayern. This team is showing more fight than all the other squads over the last 8/9 years.

But Tez, they lack squad depth...I can understand this but it seems to go unnoticed that we've won 8 straight without, for some stretches, Santi, Podolski, Arteta, Oxlade, Rosicky, Theo, Vermaelen, Nacho...granted without Ramadel Giroud and interplay :sadcam:

Gotta say, I like Spurs a lot, always been fun to watch but this season I really like them. Them and Everton.

Im rooting for them every chance i get. I always felt like Moyes had one of the best youth teams prospects available to him but he never really exploited it to full effect. With Roberto i feel he'll develop players in a better organic manner, the type of players that can ball anywhere. Also it doesn't hurt that he is universally liked which gives him ample power to attract decent loans/signings. He never has foul shyt to say, plays good ball, works like a dog to be successful and stays humble.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Few things about Arsenal

Past season when we were shyt in the beginning of season it was all jokes no one ever said it's only 6 games into the season, it was all broken cannons, Steward Robson, Wenger :camby:, and bin bag buffoons. But Tez, it's only 6 games...Arsenal have won 18 of their last 21 and that one loss was a Paddy Power special. Most exciting thing about this Arsenal team is seeing players step up and stop being bytches. Something switched on when they beat Bayern. This team is showing more fight than all the other squads over the last 8/9 years.

But Tez, they lack squad depth...I can understand this but it seems to go unnoticed that we've won 8 straight without, for some stretches, Santi, Podolski, Arteta, Oxlade, Rosicky, Theo, Vermaelen, Nacho...granted without Ramadel Giroud and interplay :sadcam:

Gotta say, I like Spurs a lot, always been fun to watch but this season I really like them. Them and Everton.
this is whats most important to me. The squad aint fit now. :heh:

I think its because they arent playing football at the level of those other Arsenal teams. This team got a toughness that I fukk with thats been lacking since the Invincibles.

Everton finishing 5 would be :banderas: to me. I like watching them.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
everton finishing in the top 8 and moyes flopping at united would be :banderas: :heh:

but probably won't happen :ld:

also i love my arsenal oft brehs tbf but if this campaign implodes on you, upping this page is gonna be :banderas: :banderas:

:hug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:russ: United

United players must be :snoop: every time they look at Moyes's coachin staff (exclude P-Nev and Shagger) there's not a single winner amongst them.

They went from Rene and Mike to an undercover rapist and Mick McCarthy estranged father.

President Obama follows Roxy Reynolds on twitter
J2PS9.png

BVSnj57CAAAbBa_.png:large

Something bout Democrats and their second term. No fukks given and smashing random slores. Wouldn't be surprised if Michelle joined in the fun. :shaq:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Needs to go:Rio - A complete liability at the moment. Worse than Smalling at passing.
Young - One of Fergie's worst signings ever. shyt.
Anderson - Should have been sold a couple of years ago.
Giggs - Old.
Buttner - if Young was a Dutch left back who didn't cost much, he would have been Young.

At risk:
Valencia - Another season like the last one would be too much.
Fellaini - Why Moyes signed him? Lack of other options or he genuinely thinks that Fellaini could improve us.
Cleverley - Academy player or not, he needs to start performing.
Evra - Age could affect his game.

Middle earth:
Rooney - Needs to sort the contract.
Nani - He has the new contract. now he needs to perform.
Zaha - Young decent player who hasn't had any chance.
Fabio - Something is either wrong with him. Or with Moyes.
Smalling - He should get back to the form of his debute season when he was brilliant.
Lindegaard - Do not care either way.
Welbeck - Needs to score sometime.

Safe:
Hernandez - Decent player who contributes everytime he is called.
Kagawa - We all know his ability, it's time to put it to use.
Jones - Needs to get a position at the team.
Evans - Great player who should be a starter.
Januzaj - Our biggest prospect since probably the class of '92.

Untouchables:
Van Persie - Best player in the league.
De Gea - One of the best keepers in the world.
Rafael - Best young right back in the world.
Carrick - Our only capable midfielder. Not the best performances this season though.
Vidic - Captain.

:laff: @ this from redcafe

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very good result yesterday, thought Wilshere had one of the best games, he's had as an Arsenal player particularly in the 2nd half.

Gnarby had a good game, after he made that run in the last minute of the 1st half, you just saw his confidence grow.

On to Napoli

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Needs to go:Rio - A complete liability at the moment. Worse than Smalling at passing.
Young - One of Fergie's worst signings ever. shyt.
Anderson - Should have been sold a couple of years ago.
Giggs - Old.
Buttner - if Young was a Dutch left back who didn't cost much, he would have been Young.

At risk:
Valencia - Another season like the last one would be too much.
Fellaini - Why Moyes signed him? Lack of other options or he genuinely thinks that Fellaini could improve us.
Cleverley - Academy player or not, he needs to start performing.
Evra - Age could affect his game.

Middle earth:
Rooney - Needs to sort the contract.
Nani - He has the new contract. now he needs to perform.
Zaha - Young decent player who hasn't had any chance.
Fabio - Something is either wrong with him. Or with Moyes.
Smalling - He should get back to the form of his debute season when he was brilliant.
Lindegaard - Do not care either way.
Welbeck - Needs to score sometime.

Safe:
Hernandez - Decent player who contributes everytime he is called.
Kagawa - We all know his ability, it's time to put it to use.
Jones - Needs to get a position at the team.
Evans - Great player who should be a starter.
Januzaj - Our biggest prospect since probably the class of '92.

Untouchables:
Van Persie - Best player in the league.
De Gea - One of the best keepers in the world.
Rafael - Best young right back in the world.
Carrick - Our only capable midfielder. Not the best performances this season though.
Vidic - Captain.

:laff: @ this from redcafe

Wheres Da Goat Bebe?