Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Atletico has been seamless with strikers from Torres to Forlan /Aguero/Falcao and now Costa who did not seem to be the type to replace Falcao's goals. They reflect Simeone's character on the pitch at times. Liverpool was reportedly interested in getting Costa before the season started and there was talk about release clause in his contract. Real look like crap, Benzema looks like he hardly moves and there is no organization.

:salute: I said the exact same thing to my mate during the game

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the thing is Ramsey has graduated from killing dictators to shooting sprees leaving many innocent people dead :whoa:

:dead:

gA3cAWL.png

:deadmanny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Bu bu but I'm disgusted with the way some United fans are talking
Bu bu but we in good shape
Bu bu but Moyez Boyz

gif.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Volume 8 brehs, little more laidback this time :wow:

artworks-000058879980-g13vnv-t500x500.jpg

Tracklist

++ Stalley - “ Spaceships & Woodgrain ”
++ Hope Wright ft Jesse Boykins III - “ I Got U ”
++ Vic Mensa - “ Orange Soda ”
++ Tall Black Guy - “ From Home to Work ”
++ Dirg Gerner - “ Mapa Bells ”
++ Willie The Kid - “ Aquahydrate ”
++ Mayer Hawthorne - “ Her Favorite Song ”
++ Radio Galaxy - “ Feel Trip ”
++ Iman Omari - “ Sunray ”
++ The Internet - “ Partners in Crime: Part Two ”
++ Tall Black Guy - “ Floating ”

https://soundcloud.com/theblackhippie/soul-of-a-hippie-vol-8

Props to @Dillah810 for the dope Artwork again.

EDIT: Mix so smooth made me forget to add the link :wow:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Moyes went into Pulis-OneWhoCan'tBeNamed mode today, real defeatist in his comments post match. Looking like he wishes he had Carfax for his squad. Fergie skipped town :dead:

President Obama follows Roxy Reynolds on twitter
J2PS9.png

BVSnj57CAAAbBa_.png:large

2nd term, no fukks given
J2PS9.png

Fully expect 2015 to be all types of fukkery.

He really did breh, i was :gladbron: when i first heard he would be back...bu bu bu but this Mou is makes me :sadbron:

:damn: i want that old Mou back :noah:

Spain and/or losing the United job took his soul.

That line was so :flabbynsick:, Old Mou would've dropped that line with that :banderas: charm. Instead we got :manny: are you buying it? No?dah well swag.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Few things about Arsenal

Past season when we were shyt in the beginning of season it was all jokes no one ever said it's only 6 games into the season, it was all broken cannons, Steward Robson, Wenger :camby:, and bin bag buffoons. But Tez, it's only 6 games...Arsenal have won 18 of their last 21 and that one loss was a Paddy Power special. Most exciting thing about this Arsenal team is seeing players step up and stop being bytches. Something switched on when they beat Bayern. This team is showing more fight than all the other squads over the last 8/9 years.

But Tez, they lack squad depth...I can understand this but it seems to go unnoticed that we've won 8 straight without, for some stretches, Santi, Podolski, Arteta, Oxlade, Rosicky, Theo, Vermaelen, Nacho...granted without Ramadel Giroud and interplay :sadcam:

Gotta say, I like Spurs a lot, always been fun to watch but this season I really like them. Them and Everton.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfc/2013/09/28/mls_toronto_fc_beats_dc_united_in_basement_battle.html

Here's the FIRST HALF of the article

This is what a statutory holiday in Sports Hell looks like.

D.C. United is the worst team in Major League Soccer. Saturday at BMO Field, they managed to get worse than that.

On Tuesday, United play the only meaningful game of their season — the final of the U.S. Open Cup (whatever that is).

With that goal in mind, the visitors decided it was not in their best interest to field a professional soccer team. Instead, they trolled the bus station for ambulatory humans and signed them to two-hour contracts.

“I set these guys up to fail today,” United coach Ben Olsen said afterward of a squad made up almost entirely of reservists and academy pylons.

Facing the B team of the league’s F side, Toronto FC still managed to make a nervy start of it.

They conceded first. Then, because some of them do this for a living while all of D.C.’s mopes do it for practice, they managed to reel it back in. It ended 4-1 — only the third time in their history TFC has put four by anyone.

It was a franchise highlight, in the same way that an anthill is the highest peak in Saskatchewan.

Though seven years of this torture has paved us with a cynical streak so wide you could land B-52s on it, you felt some small twinge of happiness for the fans on hand.

They were frothing with joy over this limited-time display of respectability. A Toronto FC romp is the celebratory equivalent of summer solstice in Antarctica.

:whew::whew::whew: wow