Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozy runs at defenses better than any of you overrated English nikkas, give him the ball when he asks for it instead of just waiting for everyone to get into the damn box

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Vzm8B.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so are people outceha ok with moyes saying United lack world class talent??

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
so are people outceha ok with moyes saying United lack world class talent??

The guy is an idiot and it's quite obvious. The only position we lack world class talent at is in the midfield, which is something this idiot and Woodward should have fixed in the transfer window and not wait until the day of the deadline to scramble like buffoons and settle for a bigger buffoon in Fellaini. Seriously, I don't think I've seen that guy make a tackle yet and he's 6'4". His work rate is PATHETIC and I can't believe I'm saying this but I rather seen Cleverly playing over him. :wow:

This same team that "lacks world class talent" won the league by 11 points last year, and lost by goal differential the year before. Truly a testament of Fergie's brilliance, I know, but still Moyes sounds like an idiot. This job is too big for him.

#klopp4utd

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Im rooting for them every chance i get. I always felt like Moyes had one of the best youth teams prospects available to him but he never really exploited it to full effect. With Roberto i feel he'll develop players in a better organic manner, the type of players that can ball anywhere. Also it doesn't hurt that he is universally liked which gives him ample power to attract decent loans/signings. He never has foul shyt to say, plays good ball, works like a dog to be successful and stays humble.

That's always been my issue with him. He b*stardized or failed to use some of the talent he had. You see it now with Zaha and Kagawa and his use of Young, if you don't fit into his football world view you're useless. Amazing how Naija man has come on. Fellaini is another example of someone who he didn't develop, turned him into the big lad up top. Never felt he deserved the United job, just feels like he got the job because of tenure. He is a rich man's Martin O'Neill, Tony Pulis.

Everton are the 2nd result I check for on Saturdays. Always loved managers with systems and philosophies. Martinez's Everton vs. Moyes' Everton feels like a battle of English football.

this is whats most important to me. The squad aint fit now. :heh:

I think its because they arent playing football at the level of those other Arsenal teams. This team got a toughness that I fukk with thats been lacking since the Invincibles.

Everton finishing 5 would be :banderas: to me. I like watching them.

How many years we had to hear no plan B?

This team has options. We lack that ruthlessness of those early 2000s team but it'll come.

Thing with Everton is if they finish 5th, they will say well Moyes did that :yeshrug: but the quality of football is so much more expansive with Roberto.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How many years we had to hear no plan B?

This team has options. We lack that ruthlessness of those early 2000s team but it'll come.
Yup. Obvs not going to win the league, but I feel Arsene has really rebuilt this team and now need special pieces to put it over. They have that "steel" now.