Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Is it possible to be bitter and cold to every woman you meet but hate to be alone?

That shyt inherently makes no sense but then again it does :lupe:
Breh, I feel like that happens all the time. I mean, TLR at a glance looks like most of them brehs deal with this shyt. The only thing they hate more than the diabolical women who have wronged them is their need for these women.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Them spanish real madrid players have made mourinho have a hatred for spain now lol.

Barely plays mata and when he does he attacks him straight away as if mata doesnt have a right to be rusty.

Should of offered him to us plus money for rooney.

I realised he hasnt given that cesar RB guy a game yet aswell lol.

Crisis mode would be in full effect of they dont beat fulham

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:laff: Not even the silliest, dumbest or most biased Arsenal fan that I know would even come out with that rubbish.

:umad: Mata is Chelsea's best player by a huge distance, far better than the overrated and overhyped "Belgium Messi", carried the team on his back for the last 2 seasons, the one you shouldn't be rating is Cazorla, a poor mans David Silva who in turn is a poor mans Juan Mata :popcorn:. Mourinho will be out of the door before Mata is sold. :heh: If you think the fans will accept it(fans footballer of the year for the last two seasons), no damn way, factor that in with poor results and poor displays and he'll be :camby:
Brah people in Spain will tell you Cazorla is ahead of Mata. And dont forget Cazorla was featuring for the big boy team while Mata was running with the Olympic kids
PedoBear.128.712566.jpg

You know what I was wrong, he was better last season that I expected, but that only in the Premiershyt dog. Hes local.

But Moutinho knows hes not an EPL winning player. Hes not the one whos gonna wrestle that title back. If Cleverly managed to fluke a top season, he'd look like Mata. And I bet Mata is the worst "flair player" on the dancefloor. Hes the stiffest magician since Blaine hit the streets

Last edited:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's that arctic monkeys album like?

Is it the final fall off or the standard of the first two? (Which I think is almost impossible for them at this point sadly)

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Why talksport act like jenks said Ramsay is the best midfielder in the world, when he clearly never said that.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Brehs im sitting here watching this video attempt to scrape together examples of Matas genius and they sitting here showing him taking corners :deadmanny: they never showed Ronaldinho taking corners

Edit: At 2:50 they resort to showing him lay 5 yard balls to Hazard who proceeds to score an array of wondergoals superior to anything shown from Mata. This is hard to watch :sadbron:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What was the demographic like? :lupe:

More importantly what was Ezra wearing? :lupe:

You just sound bitter now :beli:

Screamy teenage white girls that looked incredibly awkward trying to dance. They love a shout out. The type that go crazy for a mediocre undercard act so they can be acknowledged when the place is at 20% capacity and then go harder. Like the equivalent of a real life Facebook like :leon:

Girls wannabes with horrendous fashion choices. Guys that look like gays who probably aren't and too many flannel shirts.

The 1% of finest white girls though :wow:

One black guy. Aside from all the ushers of course. Crazy haircut and mostly likely talked in a high voice. Great fodder for the TLR black hipster thread.

tumblr_mtgg1oeJJV1r3zexno1_1280.jpg

classy, understated, not going for too much :wow:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
No surprise Guzan saved a pen, that used to be his thing before he was a regular :smugbiden:

Not a fan of Norwich for some reason, they aren't particularly special in anything, no different style, special players, rabid fans. Simply an uninteresting club.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
No surprise Guzan saved a pen, that used to be his thing before he was a regular :smugbiden:

Not a fan of Norwich for some reason, they aren't particularly special in anything, no different style, special players, rabid fans. Simply an uninteresting club.

Well, they're doing better than Sun'lund............ Damn, I hope that get a result today.