Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jose absolutely killing Mata :lupe:

"But he played against Everton from the beginning and you can analyse his performance.

"And he played against Basle, not like (Demba) Ba or (John Obi) Mikel, coming in to rescue the game, but he came on when the team was winning 1-0 and when he had specific tasks to do.

"It's part of a process with him. One thing is to play with Ramires and Oscar in the side, them closing (down) each side, and Mata as a number 10 behind a striker, to have clever assists and to have clever passes; fantastic actions because he has great talent."

"In this moment, Oscar is my No. 10 and, if somebody tells me that Oscar is not Chelsea’s best player since the beginning of the season, I’d have to disagree. These are football issues.”

When asked whether Mata must dislodge Brazil international Oscar at present, Mourinho said: “Yes.”

He added: “They can [play together], when he adapts to it. But I’m not ready to play Oscar following full-backs, because he plays in that position for the country with more talented players than anyone else in the world in that position. I want to build with Oscar as my No. 10. I want the other two players, from the side, to adapt to that reality and learn now to do things that they were not ready to do before.”

It makes sense tbh. Mata is a luxury player - albeit a supremely gifted one that can decide games - and that won't fly with Jose. I agree with him that it's one thing letting other people do all the leg-work (Ramires/Oscar shutting down fullbacks) and just making passes in the final third, but that it's another thing being an active participant in all areas of the game and still doing the business in terms of goals/assists .

Mata is a goner next summer imo.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: did EA do with Fifa?? Every year they take more fun out of the game...:snoop: its like that shyt is based on how barcelona plays .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jose absolutely killing Mata :lupe:

It makes sense tbh. Mata is a luxury player - albeit a supremely gifted one that can decide games - and that won't fly with Jose. I agree with him that it's one thing letting other people do all the leg-work (Ramires/Oscar shutting down fullbacks) and just making passes in the final third, but that it's another thing being an active participant in all areas of the game and still doing the business in terms of goals/assists .

Mata is a goner next summer imo.
shoulda been gone this summer. Gonna lose about 10 million for keeping Mata around.

Mourinho liked Ozil doe, it wasn't his fault the breh could only play 60 mins a game. Be a professional athlete and have no stamina brehs.
:umad:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shoulda been gone this summer. Gonna lose about 10 million for keeping Mata around.

:umad:

That would have upset too many people, mostly the supporters but the hierarchy too. With a season he can say he tried but he just doesn't fit. Might lose a little value but it saves a lot of grief had he sold him in the summer.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That would have upset too many people, mostly the supporters but the hierarchy too. With a season he can say he tried but he just doesn't fit. Might lose a little value but it saves a lot of grief had he sold him in the summer.
its Jose :mjpls:

You guys made him king over the last 6 years. He could have sold Mata with minor troubles.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Never rated Mata tbh, was glad when Wenger missed him. Never forget when Sid Lowe told on him saying hes not got Reyes' ability "b-b-but hes a smart boy who will settle better". The p*ssy was out the bag :usure:

Hes aint a natural flair player, hes a pass and move breh but because hes Spanish all of a sudden hes a magician :comeon: Same shyt happened with Torres. Brehs laughed when I said he was the white Agbonlahor at his peak. Breh had nothing but one shoulder drop and pace.

Better to have Oscar and Hazard dikking about up front. Way more talent there.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Never rated Mata tbh, was glad when Wenger missed him. Never forget when Sid Lowe told on him saying hes not got Reyes' ability "b-b-but hes a smart boy who will settle better". The p*ssy was out the bag :usure:

Hes aint a natural flair player, hes a pass and move breh but because hes Spanish all of a sudden hes a magician :comeon: Same shyt happened with Torres. Brehs laughed when I said he was the white Agbonlahor at his peak. Breh had nothing but one shoulder drop and pace.

Better to have Oscar and Hazard dikking about up front. Way more talent there

:laff: Not even the silliest, dumbest or most biased Arsenal fan that I know would even come out with that rubbish.

:umad: Mata is Chelsea's best player by a huge distance, far better than the overrated and overhyped "Belgium Messi", carried the team on his back for the last 2 seasons, the one you shouldn't be rating is Cazorla, a poor mans David Silva who in turn is a poor mans Juan Mata :popcorn:. Mourinho will be out of the door before Mata is sold. :heh: If you think the fans will accept it(fans footballer of the year for the last two seasons), no damn way, factor that in with poor results and poor displays and he'll be :camby:. A draw tomorrow, a win in the capital 1 cup and a draw/defeat against Spurs would mean only 1 win in 7. That aint what Abromovich hired him for and will be :patrice:

:mjpls:

What should you grab you more is we did that winning nothing.

Imagine when Ramadan leads us to the league this year

:pacspit: Because Arsenal are really gonna win something this year :mjpls:, well unless you wanna count 4th place as a trophy :bryan::popcorn:.

Also the majority

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a creative player ,and play for a Jose coach team brehs.

Managers like Jose give them enough time, will ruin most pure attacking player they come across, they have such a disdain for those type of players.

Imagine if Jose would've managed a team with someone like Riquelme on it. Your can have him Chelsea, managers like him need to be gone from the game,

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
just seen the greatest band on the face of the earth at the moment play their homecoming show brehs :ahh:

What was the demographic like? :lupe:

More importantly what was Ezra wearing? :lupe:

Be a creative player ,and play for a Jose coach team brehs.

Managers like Jose give them enough time, will ruin most pure attacking player they come across, they have such a disdain for those type of players.

Imagine if Jose would've managed a team with someone like Riquelme on it. Your can have him Chelsea, managers like him need to be gone from the game,

You just sound bitter now :beli:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:laff: Not even the silliest, dumbest or most biased Arsenal fan that I know would even come out with that rubbish.

:umad: Mata is Chelsea's best player by a huge distance, far better than the overrated and overhyped "Belgium Messi", carried the team on his back for the last 2 seasons, the one you shouldn't be rating is Cazorla, a poor mans David Silva who in turn is a poor mans Juan Mata :popcorn:. Mourinho will be out of the door before Mata is sold. :heh: If you think the fans will accept it(fans footballer of the year for the last two seasons), no damn way, factor that in with poor results and poor displays and he'll be :camby:. A draw tomorrow, a win in the capital 1 cup and a draw/defeat against Spurs would mean only 1 win in 7. That aint what Abromovich hired him for and will be :patrice:

:pacspit: Because Arsenal are really gonna win something this year :mjpls:, well unless you wanna count 4th place as a trophy :bryan::popcorn:.

Also the majority
:wow:

What an absolute debacle of a post this is.