Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We cant even string a forward pass without Coutinho, shows how amazing the work he does, and 4 centerbacks Rodgers?! Get Enrique in there
Don't you guys love it when players become better in their absence? By the time Coutinho returns he'll be a ballon d'Or nominee.

Sturridge has been utter shyte in the last 15 mins. Mistakes galore :mjpls:

Luke Shaw the gawd shutting everybody down :bow:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Don't you guys love it when players become better in their absence? By the time Coutinho returns he'll be a ballon d'Or nominee.

Sturridge has been utter shyte in the last 15 mins. Mistakes galore :mjpls:

Luke Shaw the gawd shutting everybody down :bow:

Sturridge should've had a penalty, if he had dived/dove (wtf's the past of dive?!) the ref would have given it to him, wheres Suarez when you need him.

Coutinho hasn't been scoring worldies but he's already learned that one touch Liverpool way, vital in the last third.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Osvaldo is fookin shyt, such an unnecessary transfer. They already had the 'big-name' foreign fraud quota filled with Gaston Ramirez, they didn't need another one.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sturridge should've had a penalty, if he had dived/dove (wtf's the past of dive?!) the ref would have given it to him, wheres Suarez when you need him.

Coutinho hasn't been scoring worldies but he's already learned that one touch Liverpool way, vital in the last third.
Both fine afaik, but in that context I'd go with 'if he had dived'.

Like I said, when Suarez comes back it's a wrap for Coutinho. Moses, Sturridge and Suarez in some order will be your first choice.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Both fine afaik, but in that context I'd go with 'if he had dived'.

Like I said, when Suarez comes back it's a wrap for Coutinho. Moses, Sturridge and Suarez in some order will be your first choice.

Of course i know whats the past of dive is i'm an "english teacher" ffs (im getting rich off it i mean) thats shyts officially dived but i swear i've seen dove before and it just sounds better.

Seriously though, Coutinho is sick with it all and its all over the pitch, he kind ofdisappears against stronger opposition but against teams like Southampton at home hes :deadhorse:

Moses will play right bench when Suarez is back, actually Aspas is :pacspit:

If its:

Sturridge and Suarez up top

Coutinho as AM

Gerrard, Lucas and Hendo in the middle its title lock until 2020 like :troll: