Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:skip:

So he only knows one way eh? Limited as well as a bullshytter. He'll fit right in at WHL.

What was Maicon saying last season? Hearing it's a done deal.

No wonder he told Fergie to fukk off, Fergie wanted him for Left Back.

But lulz @ Bale thinkin hes gunna be C dot good and that his agent said he can do it :russ:

AVB wanted to play at a high tempo and press high up and quickly like Barca.

Maicon only started playin well towards the end of the season. Hes good for a season and apart from Bale & if he comes up against Nani, there aint many left wingers are gunan give him problems tbh

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is that RDM will probably be sacked first...I think a bet is in order
gif.png
RdM will last the season.

im not listening to a single word Scorcher says on AVB after he was on his nuts up until February of this very year about the guy.

If AVB becomes a success, there is 100% chance Scorcher will hop back on his nuts and slander Di Matteo, Roman, and Lampard AGAIN.

Always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with Lamps tbh. Far more love than hate though really. I didn't like the way he was chatting shyt in the press about playing time when he was one of the most used players in the squad up until that point.

I'll never have a bad word to say about RdM. Never. :myman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
RdM will last the season.

Always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with Lamps tbh. Far more love than hate though really. I didn't like the way he was chatting shyt in the press about playing time when he was one of the most used players in the squad up until that point.

I'll never have a bad word to say about RdM. Never. :myman:
quoted

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But lulz @ Bale thinkin hes gunna be C dot good and that his agent said he can do it :russ:

AVB wanted to play at a high tempo and press high up and quickly like Barca.

Maicon only started playin well towards the end of the season. Hes good for a season and apart from Bale & if he comes up against Nani, there aint many left wingers are gunan give him problems tbh

We'll probably play Ivanovic in those games anyway.

I'm all for this move. Ivanovic and Maicon would easily be the two best RBs in the league.

BOBN

Pro
Daps

was listening to a spurs podcast during the time they started frauding (hotspurs podcast, only 30 mins, great for lulz) and the presenter was like "bale needs to know when to blahblahblah like ronaldo does, ronaldo is better than bale but hes not that much better than him, bale needs to do better etc".

ronaldo is not that much better than bale :deadrose:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
was listening to a spurs podcast during they time they started frauding (hotspurs podcast, only 30 mins, great for lulz) and the presenter was like "bale needs to know when to blahblahblah like ronaldo does, ronaldo is better than bale but hes not that much better than him, bale needs to do better etc".

ronaldo is not that much better than bale :deadrose:

He has no right foot and struggles to play on the opposite wing, yeah hes like Ronaldo alright, the one named Ronaldo Maczinski that is

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Benfica saying they're willing to shot Witsel if the right offer comes along.

Mikel and Witsel in a double pivot is the stuff of dreams.

How long did he get ignored for.

All because he got giddy that he was playin Spurs @ Wembley in the League Cup, but forgot he had Avram as his coach :to:

Remember that day like it was yesterday :to:

fukking Wayne Bridge. :pacspit: