Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that last goal remind you of another goal in recent USMNT history? :smh:

Tim Howard again :wtf:

why isnt he off his line?

easy to say, but all I can think about is maybe people haven't been giving it their all due to the Mexico game

one little thing goes wrong.. you're still losing whether he scores or not, difference is you don't have that red

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
No Cameron/Besler for Mexico. Plus Bradley question mark. That lineup gonna be interesting as fukk Tuesday

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
easy to say, but all I can think about is maybe people haven't been giving it their all due to the Mexico game

one little thing goes wrong.. you're still losing whether he scores or not, difference is you don't have that red
no breh, you worry about this match.

the ball was just played long. It was aimless, Howard didnt even move. Thats bad goalkeeping.

And he should have done better on the 2nd goal too. I am not saying the US deserve better, but Howard wasnt good tonight.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:yeshrug: I'm excusing them this one, especially with Jozy not able to go 90 and Bradley hurt. Everything always goes wrong in CR. We'll see what happens Tuesday

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
crazy thing is, both times USA have lost the other results have been perfect.

could've been in a hole 1st matchday but both other matches are drawn

today mexico loses, panama is drawing with jamaica, still have a clear 5 point buffer.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I'm looking at the remaining games...Mexico really might not qualify. I thought it was just cute they were playing like shyt and would still be in Brazil but..

at US
Panama
at Costa Rica

Yikes! :damn:

carlos_vela2_1396005c.jpg