Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
im a bit worried about spurs now, what if he really is one of the best young coaches in the world :sadbron:

it should be enough to solidify their position over chelsea who they overtook last season as the table shows, and spurs have no proper players who have done anything in the game so no chance of any ego clashes :sadbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
im a bit worried about spurs now, what if he really is one of the best young coaches in the world :sadbron:

it should be enough to solidify their position over chelsea who they overtook last season as the table proves, and spurs have no proper players who have done anything in the game so no chance of any ego clashes :sadbron:

Gareth Bale does tho

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it should be enough to solidify their position over chelsea who they overtook last season as the table shows, and spurs have no proper players who have done anything in the game so no chance of any ego clashes :sadbron:

He isn't. It's going to be an absolute disaster.

And this time he doesn't have the squad to mask his terrible man-management/tactics. A lesser side would have been bottom half of the table by the time he was sacked.

Cannae wait for his first presser. I bet the media will give him an easier ride then when he took over at Chelsea. :scusthov:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Your right, but you know what these young bucks are like now. 1 good goal and they think they derserve a new contract
spurs lot have had such appalling careers, they couldnt even lie to themselves :sadbron:

look at brad frediel, cant ever get into a poor USA side :sadbron:

and modric, 3 assists and 0 goals last season :sadbron:

bale knows hes had 2 good games in his whole life :sadbron:

im scared of AVB :sadbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He isn't. It's going to be an absolute disaster.

And this time he doesn't have the squad to mask his terrible man-management/tactics. A lesser side would have been bottom half of the table by the time he was sacked.

Cannae wait for his first presser. I bet the media will give him an easier ride then when he took over at Chelsea. :scusthov:

What AVB wanted to do at Chelsea he couldnt coz your players are old as fukk.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
bale signed a new contract so lol at any potential clash.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
spurs lot have had such appalling careers, they couldnt even lie to themselves :sadbron:

look ast brad freidal, cant ever get into a poor USA side :sadbron:

and modric, 3 assists and 0 goals last season :sadbron:

im scared of AVB :sadbron:

In Ron Perlmans defence he retired from international football back in 04/05?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
look at brad frediel, cant ever get into a poor USA side :sadbron:

im all for a good Spurs roast, but Friedel retired in 2003.

He would have started for the US in 2006 and been on the team at least in 2010 if he didnt, imo.:stopitslime:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bale also admitted that he's keen to emulate the success of Cristiano Ronaldo, who has propelled himself to dizzy heights of the world's game having switched from a winger to a forward.

He added: ‘I spoke about it before (with Redknapp) but the main person I have spoken to is my agent. He has watched me. If you look at the likes of Ronaldo, when he started out wide and he got really good, people began to double up on him. He had to come inside, try and change his game and get on the ball and influence the game another way.'

:skip:

What AVB wanted to do at Chelsea he couldnt coz your players are old as fukk.

So he only knows one way eh? Limited as well as a bullshytter. He'll fit right in at WHL.

What was Maicon saying last season? Hearing it's a done deal.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is that RDM will probably be sacked first...I think a bet is in order
gif.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
im not listening to a single word Scorcher says on AVB after he was on his nuts up until February of this very year about the guy.

If AVB becomes a success, there is 100% chance Scorcher will hop back on his nuts and slander Di Matteo, Roman, and Lampard AGAIN.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.