Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-0-1B96D488000005DC-986_634x402.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sometimes it almost seems as if we prefer it to the actual football – maybe because the sad truth is that despite the moments of brilliance, 90 percent of football is Jonjo Shelvey screwing shots tamely across goal and Scott Parker passing to himself.

:obama: sounds about right

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
will allegri play 4 1 2 1 2 with balo and ses up front and kaka behind them??

4312 was decided when Don Silvio decided not to tin tac him back in May. They were jsut waitin for a TQ to come so they could go back to it and Ghetto Prince decided he didnt want to play as cm and they could find a buyer for him. Reason why they stuck with the 433, in preseason and the CL games and the match vs Verona. I reckon it will end up between 4312/4321, especially with Mario droppin off in a SS role and with Matri on the bench. If SES and Mario can finally start gettin their chemistry together it will be a fluid attackin 3. Just got to wait for Honda to come in Jan

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf is madrid doin :snoop:
bale was a luxury transfer, but getting rid of ozil :snoop:

and they STILL need a world class striker. smfh
They have a story up on ESPN about their strategy for making a return on Bale's fee and it makes more of a marketing case than a football one. They are talking about shifting their focus from East Asia /Latin America by selling Kaka to the "Anglo-Saxon" market by acquiring Bale. Any other club that bought a player for some 60million euros or whatever they spent and let him go on a free would have been ridiculed but Real under Perez uses strategies most clubs wouldn't think of tbf.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They have a story up on ESPN about their strategy for making a return on Bale's fee and it makes more of a marketing case than a football one. They are talking about shifting their focus from East Asia /Latin America by selling Kaka to the "Anglo-Saxon" market by acquiring Bale. Any other club that bought a player for some 60million euros or whatever they spent and let him go on a free would have been ridiculed but Real under Perez uses strategies most clubs wouldn't think of tbf.

:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
bale is apparently the first real madrid signing to keep 60% of his image rights earnings. with the rest it was a 50/50 split. perez must have been desperate to buy him and since they made a mint off beckham maybe they are hoping for the same with another british winger. i wouldn't be surprised if bale's makeover (ear tuck surgery, eyebrows and all that faggy shyt) was spurred on by his agent and madrid's pr folks. i remember them saying ronaldinho was too ugly for madrid. maybe they think ozil wasn't cutting it commercially. their loss is our gain.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
bale is apparently the first real madrid signing to keep 60% of his image rights earnings. with the rest it was a 50/50 split. perez must have been desperate to buy him and since they made a mint off beckham maybe they are hoping for the same with another british winger. i wouldn't be surprised if bale's makeover (ear tuck surgery, eyebrows and all that faggy shyt) was spurred on by his agent and madrid's pr folks. i remember them saying ronaldinho was too ugly for madrid. maybe they think ozil wasn't cutting it commercially. their loss is our gain.

:lupe: Giroud next? :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

If they wanted to flog shirts, they should of gone for Gooney, if they wanted a British player