Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you've got to wonder why Elazığspor just let a solid player like that go though, their propensity to rely on youth players for cheaper wages has put them in danger before

Can't argue with results though, in regards to their youth academy. Any academy is worth their salt when they produce players like Isaac Promise

I'm more upset that Wenger overlooked Saso Fornezzi. As established goalkeepers go, at a bargain it's criminal he let him go. Instead Weng letting Antalyaspor strong arm him in the market :why:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
you've got to wonder why Elazığspor just let a solid player like that go though, their propensity to rely on youth players for cheaper wages has put them in danger before

you guys are fukking lying pieces of shyt :laugh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this kid at the US Open had this awesome minimalist PSG t-shirt on

plain grey shirt

just three letters chest height

P S G

/\
/\
/ \
/ \​

and the eiffel tower below it

:ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Can't argue with results though, in regards to their youth academy. Any academy is worth their salt when they produce players like Isaac Promise

I'm more upset that Wenger overlooked Saso Fornezzi. As established goalkeepers go, at a bargain it's criminal he let him go. Instead Weng letting Antalyaspor strong arm him in the market :why:
:whoa: you seem to forget his disastrous U-21 campaign in 2003, let's not forget he gets put in goal the last few games and Slovenia coincidentally starts getting destroyed. Folds under pressure and Arsenal's season is the definition of pressure. Mid-table obscurity with Antalyaspor suits him :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
this kid at the US Open had this awesome minimalist PSG t-shirt on

plain grey shirt

just three letters chest height

P S G

/\
/\
/ \
/ \​

and the eiffel tower below it

:ohhh:
Most likely a bootleg PSG t-shirt that vendors sells in touristic areas.

By the way, another struggle victory for PSG but Ligue 1 is awful to watch :scusthov:
Lots of struggle teams just coming for a draw.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Most likely a bootleg PSG t-shirt that vendors sells in touristic areas.

By the way, another struggle victory for PSG but Ligue 1 is awful to watch :scusthov:
Lots of struggle teams just coming for a draw.

nikka that fouled dude knew he fukked up. And the marking on that first goal was terrible. 2nd goal... Ibra gon Ibra

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I had a bit of a personal dream come true last night. Bagged me a Northern Irish girl. Man...dat accent, i love it.

It got me thinking though, i really need to expand my 'Nationalities fukked' list, i mean i only have 3 nations, and they're all the same nation really :flabbynsick:

Just got to fukk me a Welsh girl then i have the full UK set though.:old:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I noticed that Schalke have that sort of typewriter font on their shirts, very sharp.

Premier league needs to throw that number font they've had forever in the bushes, shyt is trash. Let the clubs and the kit manufacturers play around with fonts. I wanna see some wingdings, webdings, cooper black and futura on the back of shirts, sans serif or serif whatever their leanings could be. :banderas:

Speaking of fonts and other exciting things, if you have the means I'd suggest seeing Helvetica good documentary. I might've mentioned it in here before.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
French league jerseys are outrageous
evian1.jpg

:ahh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Host : "what do you make of Sunderland?"

J. Redknapp: "they've been awful...they've been awful...!! " :russ: