Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything about Arsenal is class, your just corny, and tacky, from your tack ass owner, tacky ass manager, buying expensive players, but still play ugly football.

The tackiest of new money teams. Spend all the money to play ugly football.

So bitter and delusional. :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Deloufou, volatile little Spaniard.

Saw him pout about seven times in five minutes, I can't tell if that's his actual disposition and he'll grow out of it or that it's his preening status-tinted La Masia dikkheadedishness that is shining through when slowly realizing he has better tekks than professional football men in their late 20s and 30s.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Anyone got some news on transfers? Any team, since I know United don't fukking plan to sign anyone.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. henderson is a cm/rcm/cam . he can do a job as a rm but thats his natural position.
But Henderson has been playing RM and is never going to get a look in at cm with Coutinho, Gerrard and Lucas about. So I'm definitely within my rights to compare the two

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The Stoke match ended well.... Cameron played well and they got the points from a Pennant free kick... Cameron just may work out at RB..... He needs to work on his crossing a bit but he is the best crosser on his team. The other fullbacks on their team couldn't hit the ocean.

Special prayer for me as a try to bear through possibly another shytty Sunderland match.