Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
didn't Lukaku say something about him not wanting to be called the next drogba? he got his wish :bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Saturday’s matches:
7:45 am EST: Manchester City vs. Hull City (Etihad Stadium) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Cardiff City vs. Everton (Cardiff City Stadium) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Newcastle vs. Fulham (St. James’ Park) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Norwich City vs. Southampton (Carrow Road) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Ham United vs. Stoke City (Upton Park) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Crystal Palace vs. Sunderland (Selhurst Park) *NBC
Sunday’s matches:
8:30am EST: Liverpool vs. Manchester United (Anfield) *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Emirates Stadium) *NBCSN
11:00am EST: West Bromwich Albion vs. Swansea City (The Hawthorns) *Premier League Extra Time

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:blessed: Thank you.

All those Spurs fans tryin to tell me hes been doin it for more than 1 season on the guardian comments section sayin he 'Oh he done it the year he raped Maicon twice' that was a great 3-4 months, he done fukk all else that season. Just check his record that year. He scored the majority of goals in the 1st half of the season and he played 11 games in the CL that year and had only those 2 great games vs Inter of any note. I'm not tryin to hate, but hes been overrated as fukk since he hit form last season. He got great useage of scorin al lthose long distance goals outside of the box, but thats not goin to happen week in week out
All I care about is his shot stats. If he has the nerve to keep hoofing the ball at goal at the same rate with no fukks given, i'd consider him a top player.

Go Go Gareth Brehle :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
BS638ffCcAAbe9l.jpg
"es mad" means "you mad" in spanish :ohhh:
No matter what your do, your will be never be Arsenal, can't buy class and grace.

where is the class and grace at arsenal exactly? :pachaha:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Steve Bruce needs to be sacked for his defeatist attitude.

Hard to watch Pellegrini interviews feels like he can see through my soul when he looks at the camera.:skip:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sneakers with a suit, boss status:bow::bow:

Wish we had dudes like this at Arsenal.:sadbron:

But on the real tho, Chelsea, your ain't nothing more than trashy and tacky version of Arsenal. No matter what your do, your will be never be Arsenal, can't buy class and grace.

If I could dap you five times Breh I would :lawd:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Hull keep this up through the season they should stay up. Look like a deserving PL club compared to Sunderland and Palace, right now.