Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This is Levy's 1st proper window. Up and until this summer, breh thought the transfer window open on 29th Aug every year. You cannot crown a breh just because he done well on a test for once
tbh, galliani looks like he just trying to tread water. how long do you think balotelli will stay there? mino raiola is just binding his time b4 moving to the next one :yeshrug:

=====

united brehs...how yall feel about Real Madrid already targeting Pogba when we let him go for free?? :snoop:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the "Levy is stalling" thing is a nonstory, imo.

If Wumger was really signing Di Maria/Ozil/Kiazema, the deals will be done. Flying a breh from Madrid to London isnt that big of a deal either.

It is a story cos if real sold them 3 and failed to sign bale they'd have fucced up

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
tbh, galliani looks like he just trying to tread water. how long do you think balotelli will stay there? mino raiola is just binding his time b4 moving to the next one :yeshrug:

=====

united brehs...how yall feel about Real Madrid already targeting Pogba when we let him go for free?? :snoop:

Pogba :snoop:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Bale story shouldn't even be a story anymore, he's obviously already gone.

Spurs spending mad.
Bale is in Spain.

The end.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

It looks like that from the outside, but hes a master negotiatior & schemer, especially when you understand/know the circumstances he has to work with i.e Don Silvio. Yeah he fukked up the Ljajic deal, but the lad only wanted Milan. He only ended up at Roma because Fiorentina blackmailed him, go to Rome or sit in the stand for a year.

Marios a Milan fan, hes done the foreign money thing, wasnt really his cup of tea. And where else is he goin to go? Hes not goin to Real because he knows apart from the money, hes just goin to be a new toy for a year or 2 and then they go on to the next one. He hates England, France, nah doubt it. Bayern wont sign him. Russia :laff: :dead:.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Bale story shouldn't even be a story anymore, he's obviously already gone.

Spurs spending mad.
Bale is in Spain.

The end.
BS638ffCcAAbe9l.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Newsflash: MEXICAN REFEREE TO CALL THE COSTA RICA VS USA MATCH..........

The fix is in, brehs..... The majority of our best XI will be carded and unavailable for the match vs Mexico on he 10th.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

That Falsetto :banderas: and it's a B-side but I guess every band has b-sides that are better than songs that made the album. I'm fiending for the leak breh I'm looking like :wtf: every time I go on hasitleaked to see if it's out. The Arctic Monkeys forum has been down the whole day and the better part of yesterday because the thirst is really real for this album.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That Falsetto :banderas: and it's a B-side but I guess every band has b-sides that are better than songs that made the album. I'm fiending for the leak breh I'm looking like :wtf: every time I go on hasitleaked to see if it's out. The Arctic Monkeys forum has been down the whole day and the better part of yesterday because the thirst is really real for this album.

Yeah, Arctic Monkeys have always had great b-sides. It's actually a bit of a shame that more bands don't do them, but fans expect b-sides from Arctic Monkeys so I'd guess they go into recording sessions with the intention of making them.

I don't think I've seen a record have extensive b-sides like the monkeys do lately, the last I can think of is Phoenix, but all they had was 70 something demos that turned into the actual album, so not really at all.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, your ever have days that just make you love life, people, you just the see the all the beauty that life has to offer. I had one of them days today, and it came at the right time. :blessed:

Now i'm not religious(aint been to church since I was 16), but i've always and will always be someone who believes in the Spirits.

Thank you, Jah Jah, for all the goodness in my life, even though I don't appreciate the goodness, the way I should.