Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I gotta congratulate Pep, taking a defense from last year and making it look like this:

tumblr_lupv98aSYm1qawsswo1_250.gif
tumblr_lupv98aSYm1qawsswo2_250.gif
tumblr_lupv98aSYm1qawsswo3_250.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
and has only had one real good season

:blessed: Thank you.

All those Spurs fans tryin to tell me hes been doin it for more than 1 season on the guardian comments section sayin he 'Oh he done it the year he raped Maicon twice' that was a great 3-4 months, he done fukk all else that season. Just check his record that year. He scored the majority of goals in the 1st half of the season and he played 11 games in the CL that year and had only those 2 great games vs Inter of any note. I'm not tryin to hate, but hes been overrated as fukk since he hit form last season. He got great useage of scorin al lthose long distance goals outside of the box, but thats not goin to happen week in week out

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Spurs had to because they keep on tryin everything to get into the top 4/make the CL but seem to fukk it up, plus with Levy leavin everythnig to the last min, and Arsenal :troll: them every year by sellin their best player and still makin the CL. Spurs had to go out and splash the cash instead of saving it for a rainy day
Lol arselols squad is paper thin, still haven't spent but at least the bank account is fat. Barely edged spurs last season, got lucky. Spurs financials will still be in the black after all this

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: Thank you.

All those Spurs fans tryin to tell me hes been doin it for more than 1 season on the guardian quotes section sayin he 'Oh he done it the year he raped Maicon twice' that was a great 3-4 months, he done fukk all else that season. Just check his record that year. He scored the majority of goals in the 1st half of the season and he played 11 games in the CL that year and had only those 2 great games vs Inter of any note. I'm not tryin to hate, but hes been overrated as fukk since he hit form last season. He got great useage of scorin al lthose long distance goals outside of the box, but thats not goin to happen week in week out

even with this summers transfer price retardness, he should be only going for around 40-50 milli

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lol arselols squad is paper thin, still haven't spent but at least the bank account is fat. Barely edged spurs last season, [/B]got lucky. Spurs financials will still be in the black after all this

But they still did tho.

Spurs have been tryin super hard since Arsenal weere still at the Library and they been sellin they best players season in season out and Spurs still havent overtook them in the league, you can try and spin as much as you want about this sumemrs transfer dealins but the fact still reminds, Arsenal have :troll: Spurs for the past 7 years. 10-15 pts gaps in Feb/March and stil lcouldnt get the job done. Spurs had to do somethnig that wasnt Spurs like, they had to go out and pay top dollar for players to take them to the next level, instead of buyin the Bentleys & Defoes, Adebayors of the world. Which was my point