Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pep is funny as fukk. Inherited a team with a gang of big, fast, athletic and technical players but he's like :whoa: "I want to play possession football"....why change something thats not broken?? :snoop:

As soon as I saw them play in the Audi cup, I knew he fukked everythnig up. Bayern were almost the PERFECT team before he got there. Pep will be told to fukk off before his term is up there.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
lol @ Liverpool and Spurs signing players just to say we signing players. It will be hiliarious when they're out of top 4 again.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stunning finish from Torres tbf .

Schurrle is a much better footballer than I thought he was. :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How was the Torres goal? My dataplan won't allow me to go ham :to:
lightning quick counter, low bouncing cross from the right wing and torres just bangs it in, really really good goal and finish

game isn't very good, basically bayern attacking and chelsea defending with nothing really dangerous happening, rib/rob are gonna have to come up with magic again

chelsea doing some good counterattacking as well. interesting from a tactical perspective but as a spectacle.. meh

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol @ Liverpool and Spurs signing players just to say we signing players. It will be hiliarious when they're out of top 4 again.

Liverpool need defenders badly. Cissokho is out for the next six weeks, Kolo da gawd could be out a while, Coates can't play this season, Skrtel is Skrtel, and they want to send Wisdom out on loan. Liverpool probably need another winger too.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
pep has completely changed the philosophy and tactics of a team that just won the treble including the CL :scusthov:

hope dortmund win the bundesliga to serve him right

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats because you dont want enough football. Schurrle was NEXT until Reus came thru and destoryed the building in his last 2 seasons.
Ain't nobody got time for the Bundesliga :russ:

Nah but seriously, I remember him playing well at the Bridge a few years ago in the CL group stages but his passing game is what has surprised me the most.

Mata seriously has to be worried for his place in the big games. He just doesn't have the legs for a game like this.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Liverpool need defenders badly. Cissokho is out for the next six weeks, Kolo da gawd could be out a while, Coates can't play this season, Skrtel is Skrtel, and they want to send Wisdom out on loan. Liverpool probably need another winger too.

You better off keepin Wisdom then buyin Sahko. And I say that because Wisdom made Ross Barkley the player he is today :blessed: THe 2 Footed Gawd that he is.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was awful. Ruined a great chance on the break and concede within 5 seconds. Just awful :beli: