Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ain't nobody got time for the Bundesliga :russ:

Nah but seriously, I remember him playing well at the Bridge a few years ago in the CL group stages but his passing game is what has surprised me the most.

Mata seriously has to be worried for his place in the big games. He just doesn't have the legs for a game like this.

Hes German ffs, you know hes goin to be solid. He aint fukkin British with a shyt load of pace and the passin skill of a retard fukkin a football

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I dont blame Spurs/Liverpool they have to push the boat out abit to try to break into the top 4/and then title challenge. If they dont spend now they would only get worse.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
lightning quick counter, low bouncing cross from the right wing and torres just bangs it in, really really good goal and finish

game isn't very good, basically bayern attacking and chelsea defending with nothing really dangerous happening, rib/rob are gonna have to come up with magic again

chelsea doing some good counterattacking as well. interesting from a tactical perspective but as a spectacle.. meh

Thank you man! I really appreciate at it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont blame Spurs/Liverpool they have to push the boat out abit to try to break into the top 4/and then title challenge. If they dont spend now they would only get worse.

They have no Europe this season, so they have no excuses not makin the top 4/5. But I can see Rodgers fukkin it up

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

With that new tv deal stakes are higher to fibish top 4. The plan was to spend enough to money to back bale up and sell him next year but since he wanted to leave we're trying to secure the players we need before player values skyrocket.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Spurs had to because they keep on tryin everything to get into the top 4/make the CL but seem to fukk it up, plus with Levy leavin everythnig to the last min, and Arsenal :troll: them every year by sellin their best player and still makin the CL. Spurs had to go out and splash the cash instead of saving it for a rainy day

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
With that new tv deal stakes are higher to fibish top 4. The plan was to spend enough to money to back bale up and sell him next year but since he wanted to leave we're trying to secure the players we need before player values skyrocket.

You sellin Bale at his value peak, its great business for a player who has made the team too 1 dimensional.