Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Yeah those Jonny Evans shirts are doing big numbers. :comeon:

You have no stars. There is no Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Hazard etc in your ranks.

Might as well keep Asia on smash what with Park coming to an end innit.

:lolbron:
Kagawa >>>>>>>>>

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
With the Transfer Window now open, silly season has now begun. Let the ridiculous rumours commence daily :sadbron:

Daps
been playing as uruguay in fifa recently

suarez is :gladbron: in this game, especially with long distance shots

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Heard Pulis was impressed by Iniesta and Xavi (first time he ever saw them) and wants them for Stoke to round out their backline.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I heard Arsenal were going to sign a good player.
:ohhh:
I heard Manchester United were going to sign a central midfielder.

:ooh:

Unrelated:

On the grand scheme of things, Cristiano is twice the player he was in 2006 (and he was the best player in the world then so that's remarkable) but damn I miss his free-wheeling winger days. Those years he spent before he knew the meaning of a finishing touch when he'd just run and run and run with the ball all day, unleashing new dribbles on the streets like Gangsta Grillz mixtapes and making an absolute event out of any time he got the ball.

fukk greatness and achievements and all that. Man U Cristiano is by and afar the most entertaining player any of us have gotten to watch with our own eyes.

Kudos to him for putting on the muscle and maturing his game well, well before nature slowed him down, though. He'll eat well into his 30's when he makes the move to CF full time. Won't get flabby and sick on the wing like Figo did. Fullbacks were looking at him like :comeon: with those tired ass moves to the left.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
06/07 Ronaldo was the perfect blend of flair ronaldo and beast ronaldo.

I was rather impressed when hit double digit goals by December or January whenever it was. He was just having out there :to:

fukk Kaka for crushing the buildings like that. That semi-final draw and Milan going on to win the final was the only reason Kaka got the Ballon. Cristiano comprehensively outplayed him that season, Ricky just got hot in Europe.

Superstar
Daps
Yeah those Jonny Evans shirts are doing big numbers. :comeon:

You have no stars. There is no Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Hazard etc in your ranks.

Might as well keep Asia on smash what with Park coming to an end innit.

....because Wayne Rooney isn't a star or anything like that, right?

:comeon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was rather impressed when hit double digit goals by December or January whenever it was. He was just having out there :to:

fukk Kaka for crushing the buildings like that. That semi-final draw and Milan going on to win the final was the only reason Kaka got the Ballon. Cristiano comprehensively outplayed him that season, Ricky just got hot in Europe.
Yeah, Kaka had like 10 or 11 goals in Champions League that year

I actually like 06/7 Cronaldo too, that was the last fun United team.