Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:laff: @ Wenger letting Gustavo go to fukkin' Wolfsburg. :laff:

What's wrong with this dude?

Wumger Season. :bow:

Betcha he gave inquiry and stop after hearing how much Bayern want. :yes:

Letting a 11th place German club beating you to a quality signing. :heh:

He waiting to get in the CL group stage then he'll finally sign mid tier players. :manny:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Did Liverpool buy anyone who will go straight into their first 11 from last season? Their fans seem to have a split opinion on Glen Johnson because they like his attacking but not too fond of his defending. I have to get my fantasy team up, Chelsea and Villa play twice and i do not have any Chelsea players :facepalm:

Mignolet

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Dead ass, I refuse to believe Wenger is passing by all these players on his on fruition. He is powerful, ad stubborn....but I DO NOT believe he is plain STUPID. Something is going on deep behind the scenes that has the club in stasis as far as transfers. Higuain and Gustavo both gone when they were in our fukkin palms.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
so wats up with Honda?? not gonna happen?? pinching over 5 million pound :snoop:

:rudy:

Honda's coming in Jan.

Why the fukk would you spend 5m on a breh whose contract is up in Dec and hes already said hes wants to join you. It doesnt make sense to do that with so little time left. Now if it was 12 months to go its :snoop:

Uncle Festa does some much double speak, on the MIlan forum we know when Uncle Festa is BSings in his interviews and hes always been interviewed.

Festa with the Gold Tie on in Giannino :ohlawd: