Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Did Liverpool buy anyone who will go straight into their first 11 from last season? Their fans seem to have a split opinion on Glen Johnson because they like his attacking but not too fond of his defending. I have to get my fantasy team up, Chelsea and Villa play twice and i do not have any Chelsea players :facepalm:

Aspas is in there and will most likely be switching with Coutinho on the wings. Suarez has about 7 games left on his ban.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Been on them hull forums spreading that Hudd City love :blessed: all the fans got that 'im just glad we here' aura bout em :wow: so refreshing...those my damn people tho :to:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Chelsea, we taking back whats ours...we winning the league
chelsea-fc-0v.jpg

but I have a feeling ManU finally gets that Champions League title back
:yeshrug:

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
As much as i hate to admit it, theres something inside me thats telling me ManU is winning UEFA. Dont kno why, cant stand'em, fukin chicarito sandbaggin azz, van persie ol switching teams azz anddddddd the fact that they didnt give us Rooney. But i have a slight feeling. Cant help the whispers i hear

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yea but im not looking at the best team to win it. Theres always sone fukkery. Im not picking them because i want to...i just have a feeling brehs, its weird. Maybe i should drop some cash on it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As much as i hate to admit it, theres something inside me thats telling me ManU is winning UEFA. Dont kno why, cant stand'em, fukin chicarito sandbaggin azz, van persie ol switching teams azz anddddddd the fact that they didnt give us Rooney. But i have a slight feeling. Cant help the whispers i hear
you should stop listening to those voices, they will make you do and say stupid things.

David Moyes is their manager, ffs

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:what: :snoop:

:troll: