Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont rate both managers, Wenger used to be good but simply isn't anymore, dont remember the last time he changed a game through tactics, man still cant get his team to defend as a cohesive unit over a season, defense hasn't been solid since the 07/08 season :dead:, whilst AVB is a clown when he tries to be too clever with his tactics, playing a high line with snails like William "I'm past it" Gallas in defence :heh: and management, the man has has terrible man management skills knows how to lower team morale for sure, we saw that when he was at Chelsea, though to be fair there were far more players with strong personalities there. However he clearly learnt from his fukk up at Chelsea and is different now, Wenger is ahead of AVB due to his overall experience in the game. The two teams were on the same level squad wise last season, it was only a point that separated them, Spurs have now heavily strengthened their squad with good players in each area and removed the deadwood, it's all pointing towards Spurs getting that 4th place position.

I see AVB fukking up more, especially with the new players he's brought in. I hate saying this, cause I can't stand when I hear others say it. But he doesn't know what it takes to really be successful in England, he's too fukking arrogant towards the game in the PL.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Not spend a single pence. Wumger Summers :smugdraper

Think we finally know the answer to that "if Wenger had money" question.

He can still judge talent well but dude is the absolute worst at pulling the trigger.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering why I was seeing women talk about Sanya Richards-Ross on twitter.
Thought they were watching nbc sports for some reason.

Come to find out, she has a reality show on right now. :dead: This format is a plague. :dead:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering why I was seeing women talk about Sanya Richards-Ross on twitter.
Thought they were watching nbc sports for some reason.

Come to find out, she has a reality show on right now. :dead: This format is a plague. :dead:

:whoa: This format gave us :steviej:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
its done
King transfer for VfL Wolfsburg!

The change from Bayern star Luiz Gustavo (26) to the wolves is perfect! The Brazilian international signing for VfL a 5-year contract. Cost: Nearly 15 million euros.

After much dithering, Wolfsburg has prevailed against them well-known competition. Even top clubs from England (Arsenal, Chelsea) wanted Gustavo.
http://www.bild.de/newsticker-meldungen/sport/08-gustavo-31854636.bild.html
Arsenal
waveyani.gif
it was nice knowing you. Monaco lets go.

no more rock and roll football??? :to:
Yeah id be mad about that, but when I read the story they were saying its unknown. Wrighty gonna put his foot in Arsenals fanny on a huge platform :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@ghost305,

Never trust Marca about transfers. The only good things in Marca.com are their charts and the comments.
Otherwise, it's full of bullshyt, rumours (even 100% fakes) credited as facts and Real dikk-riding beyond reasonable (if there is reasonable dikk-riding).