Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Most of my favorite battles seem to not happen in the URL. B-Magic v Heartless was :wow: for all three rounds from both.

EDIT: Hey ya'll, Los just responded to Kendrick. That ever prestigious KONY crown being claimed is REALLY lighting a fire under the best MC's in the game right now :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:whoa: i fukked up and watched verb v arsonal first then verb v holla again theeen clips v verb i was tryna see a win trifecta. be real tho clips had some potent lines /the earth line/ghostface line etc.

Watch Verb vs Young/Midwest Miles, Verb vs Hollow and Verb vs Marvwon. They old Verb but thats when he was at his best. Also add Verb vs Math too and if you want to see an actually murder then Verb vs SB, but thats really like a proper battle.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Listening to ASAP Ferg's album now.

I can't tell if he's a joke or if people actually like this. So has there been a good rap album to drop this year? I tried to sit through that Killer Mike/El-P album...:camby:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Benzo's haircut :beli:
Wassup with football players and their shytty haircuts :why:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The breh Lukaku looks like he's 5 years older than his actual age :wtf:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Listening to ASAP Ferg's album now.

I can't tell if he's a joke or if people actually like this. So has there been a good rap album to drop this year? I tried to sit through that Killer Mike/El-P album...:camby:
same dudes championing that album are the ones who stan jay dee but have only ever known him as dilla, that producer that died making super cool loops, braow

trap lord is some super ignorant shyt, i wanna turn this on at a party full of my foreign friends and do this
tumblr_m4m1scTbEs1r2kdbno1_500.gif

otherwise i aint listening to that shyt :mjpls:

edit: better than rocky tho :lolbron: