Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honestly, thought you were trollin but i now see you are troubled with the fact that he is a b2b midfielder :snoop:

Sandro for Internacional as a B2B midfielder.
Sandro vs. Deportivo Quito - YouTube

Sandro Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

That description you put up, the same could be said for a prime Owen Hargreaves but the fact still remains he was a DM. Gerrard fits that description apart from the tacklin and keepin possession parts

:rudy: @ usin ESPN as a scource they make up stats breh, you need to do better

And why did you leave this part out?

Strengths: Tough in the tackle, Sandro has a reputation for possessing incredible stamina. He can also get forward for a defensive midfielder

:obama:

Sandro - Player profile - transfermarkt.co.uk

Sandro _ Tottenham Hotspur - Football Lineups

:smugdraper:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That description you put up, the same could be said for a prime Owen Hargreaves but the fact still remains he was a DM. Gerrard fits that description apart from the tacklin and keepin possession parts

:beli: What else am i going to use to show a general description of his strengths to a person who doesn't follow spurs games? A spurs website? :laugh:

:rudy: what stats did i highlight for sandro? I highlighted that description to show you that he can ALSO play as a b2b. I never stated he wasn't a DM in the 442 system we played, you stated he was never a B2B midfielder which was proven wrong by the video of him at internacional.

Ramires Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

Style: An energetic, all-action defensive midfielder.

Nothing about a being a B2B mid in there but we all know the Kenyan can perform as a B2B in a 433 system, through his performances. Your arguing the efficacy of players in a certain position when they play in two different systems. Why?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Also the transfermarket site has him as a DM and CM....which would only further my point of him being able to apapt to both spectrums of attacking and defensive play :smugdraper:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:beli: What else am i going to use to show a general description of his strengths to a person who doesn't follow spurs games? A spurs website? :laugh:

:rudy: what stats did i highlight for sandro? I highlighted that description to show you that he can ALSO play as a b2b. I never stated he wasn't a DM in the 442 system we played, you stated he was never a B2B midfielder which was proven wrong by the video of him at internacional.

Ramires Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

Nothing about a being a B2B mid in there but we all know the Kenyan can perform as a B2B in a 433 system, through his performances. Your arguing the efficacy of players in a certain position when they play in two different systems. Why?

I never said you used stats i said ESPN make up stats, need to step your readin game up. :smugfavre:

Look at you being all cute with the formations but but but he does this and that in this formation :comeon:

The sites i used to back up my point>>>>>>>>>>>>> That fake shyt u used

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Also the transfermarket site has him as a DM and CM....which would only further my point of him being able to apapt to both spectrums of attacking and defensive play :smugdraper:

No it doesnt. It also has him as a CB on that site aswell you :duck:

1 goal and 2 assists for such a great attackin force in 2 seasons :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And so you should lulz it off, you got caught out in a lie like Scorchy did when he said that Makelelelele was a playmaking AM

:comeon:

Jose Mourinho "To me attacking football happens when Makelele gets the ball and passes it to the central defender, who passes it to the right back, who comes forward and judges the situation. If he can do something he passes forward or runs with the ball, if not, he gives it back to Makelele who builds the attack again. That is attacking football."

If you brehs don't want to accept Maka was a playmaking genius that's up to you. :youngsabo:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I never said you used stats i said ESPN make up stats, need to step your readin game up. :smugfavre:

Look at you being all cute with the formations but but but he does this and that in this formation :comeon:

The sites i used to back up my point>>>>>>>>>>>>> That fake shyt u used

:snoop: The implication was that according to you they made up stats, thus any information i took from their site would be tainted.

Again, what else are you basing your opinion on if it is not formations and playing style?

Word of mouth?
A feeling that you have that Sandro is not a b2b midfielder?
A youtube montage of Ramires as a b2b?
Just a fervent hope that he isn't?

:childplease

breh this discussion was always going to be/and is getting pointless because you are biased towards Spurs and i support the team.

So a quick wrap up in Benitez style is in order.

Fachts!

• Sandro is a b2b who can play as a DM or an emergency CB.

• In the 442 system he played in Spurs he was resricted to DM not b2b

• At internacional he had more license to support the attack as a b2b.

• If Sandro was asked to play as a b2b in a 433 he would flourish
:yeshrug:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
No it doesnt. It also has him as a CB on that site aswell you :duck:

1 goal and 2 assists for such a great attackin force in 2 seasons :russ:

:ohhh:

So he can cover the CB/DM/CM postions, but he is not versatile to be a box to box midfielder according to you?

:leon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:snoop: The implication was that according to you they made up stats, thus any information i took from their site would be tainted.

Again, what else are you basing your opinion on if it is not formations and playing style?

Word of mouth?
A feeling that you have that Sandro is not a b2b midfielder?
A youtube montage of Ramires as a b2b?
Just a fervent hope that he isn't?

:childplease

breh this discussion was always going to be/and is getting pointless because you are biased towards Spurs and i support the team.

So a quick wrap up in Benitez style is in order.

Fachts!

• Sandro is a b2b who can play as a DM or an emergency CB.

• In the 442 system he played in Spurs he was resricted to DM not b2b

• At internacional he had more license to support the attack as a b2b.

• If Sandro was asked to play as a b2b in a 433 he would flourish
:yeshrug:

No Im not. You Spurs are just too easy to wind up, always have been always will be.

What your sayin doesnt make sense nor are they facts

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
No Im not. You Spurs are just too easy to wind up, always have been always will be.

What your sayin doesnt make sense nor are they facts

Managed to kill time till the Spain game and got my post count up tho :manny: :ld:

EDIT: I meant biased "against" breh , you know that :youngsabo: