Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Liverpool-FC-produce-a-do-001.jpg

:dead:
this can't be real. you have to explicitly tell fans what might be offensive to other people?? :mindblown:

====

@mastermind
its photoshopped :troll:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
*grant wahl picture*
yall really check this dude for football knowledge?? :russ:

you know what's funniest, they call wahl a journo but he isn't even a proper journo

for example the columbus ownership thing just now, 10 different actual journos have been tweeting about it for an hour and he just goes "Columbus Crew sold to San Francisco-based Precourt Sports Ventures by Hunt Sports Group. Good for the team & continued growth of MLS." an hour later than everyone else. well thanks a lot breh, great information :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Iceland is mad about Aron Johansson :wow:

(though if I were Icelandic I would be too)

http://translate.googleusercontent..../11127&usg=ALkJrhj09ZA6l8ZXq3YkZZIXa2rmUiwIyA

Yesterday appeared a statement from Aaron that a player chooses to play for the U.S. National Team-A. All that KSI has received suggestions from the stakeholders is earning Aaron as a player for the United States are all others and more in the form of sponsorship and advertising revenue than Player Iceland. It is made out of Iceland internationals play for the country and its people and gain the honor and dignity.

It is strongly request that Aaron KSI facing away their ideas to replace the national team. Aaron is an Icelander in skin and hair that we need in tough international competition. Aaron has already played 10 U21-caps for Iceland and the future of his being. Hopefully the public and media bregast and scored on Aaron to continue playing for Iceland. Football has already asked to take part in next Aaron A cap against the Faroe Islands, Iceland 14 August. There is no argument that Aaron renounces his citizenship of Icelandic football.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hope she seized the opportunity to get pregnant. Ronaldo Jr on the right, Baby Messi on the left, George Weah Jr in the hole. Project20XX
signed to Team Mastermind and will first be shipped to Porto :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mes Que un Strip Club. :blessed:

Hope she seized the opportunity to get pregnant. Ronaldo Jr on the right, Baby Messi on the left, George Weah Jr in the hole. Project20XX

Thas cool , the us basketball team will be in brazil 2016, i locking all those future babies to pardew deals :youngsabo:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Youth midfielder Moses Odjer is close to sealing a deal with English Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.

The 16-year-old featured infive matchesand scored a goal for the BlackSatellites at the recent Fifa Under-20 World Cup in Turkey.

According to Radio XYZ, negotiations betweenSpurs and Tema Youthare faradvanced andthe player has agreed to join the Londonclub ona five-year deal

:blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Television access to Premier League dressing rooms 'unlikely'

Asked if access for television cameras would ever be granted, Scudamore said: "It's highly unlikely. We've had a media access working group working on this topic for the last 18 months.

"I think there should be better access for media for managers and players and I think it's one of the regrets that we can't provide more access. But the slightly gimmicky idea of locker-room access – I'm not sure that's necessarily a good idea."

When it was put to Scudamore that in the US dressing-room access is normal, he added: "I understand but I actually do understand that there's a mystique that goes on behind the dressing-room door and that maybe ought to just stay between the manager and the players, is my view.

"It's almost the last bastion of secrecy in football. I just think there is something about the dressing room that is sacrosanct because that is where the manager goes and does his work with his players. There must be things that go on in there that are between them."

Good.

It's fooking odd seeing the media all up in the locker room when NBA brehs are getting ready.

It's even worse after games, brehs getting changed ready to bounce and you got mug reporters in your personal space asking frivolous questions. :what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Pepe-Reina-hypocritical--Adrian-Durham.html

This article is so etherous :wow:

There isn’t one good reason for Gareth Bale to stay at Spurs.

As soon as his heart-shaped logo went to the patent office most of us knew Bale was aiming for bigger things than the Europa League with a club whose proudest boast is having a long list of stellar players, rather than a long list of top honours.

While we wait the next move in the Bale story this summer, the man who turned him from injury-prone wimp into the Premier League’s best player (Bale won the PFA Player of the Year award in 2011) is preparing to start the season this weekend, knowing his reputation as a manager is on the line in many people’s eyes.
Redknapp spoke to Bale about mental toughness and not being a baby when things got physical. He told him to stop messing around with his hair all the time.

Redknapp must have done something right – Bale has been brilliant for several seasons.

So as he watches QPR against Sheffield Wednesday this Saturday, and then heads to Exeter for a midweek Capital One Cup tie, spare a thought for the forgotten man – Redknapp: the English manager who did more than most to make Bale potentially the most expensive player the world has ever seen.

What a one-two punch of things to talk about.

'arry :bow: