Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
United brehs, why did the Glazers choose to appoint an inexperienced executive(football side) to succeed Gill?? Why didn't they have Gill get new players for the new manager since they already knew Ferguson was retiring??

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
United brehs, why did the Glazers choose to appoint an inexperienced executive(football side) to succeed Gill?? Why didn't they have Gill get new players for the new manager since they already knew Ferguson was retiring??

dance-puppets-dance-o.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:dead:
and not in a funny way brehs. I mean the hairline is too far forward. And where are the beads?

no seriously, who thought that shyt was a good idea :what:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:dead:
and not in a funny way brehs. I mean the hairline is too far forward. And where are the beads?

no seriously, who thought that shyt was a good idea :what:

2 things

1) the way :dead: slides to the middle when you press toggle spoiler. :ohlawd:

2) The rest of Europe gives zero fukks when they get their Al Jolson on

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
http://int.soccerway.com/news/2013/July/30/pellegrini-dzeko-is-my-main-striker/n235977/

Donkey is our main striker? I hope I have the strength this season to ignore the taunting I'll get as my side under performs once again.

Well Pelle kind of does like to play with a proper CF, so its no surprise plus Dzeko knows the league more than Negredo does. Also its going to take Neg and Jojo some time to adapt + Aguero's knee problem has flared up again, he had to give Dzeko the startin position at the start of the season. Jojo would rather play either as the AM/SS or from the LW, so the reality is you have 3 CF's + Guidetti (who Citeh either give a chance or just sell him)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin