Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so from the new Howler podcast all I found out was that Grant Wahl ain't love soccer until he took some "life changing trip" to Argentina to do some college essay on the difference between American and Argentine sporting culture and hung out with one of the Boca barra bravas

why am I not surprised to know this:aicmon:

guess now I know why he has no opinion on anything whatsoever, he doesn't love the game like that

Montez

Superstar
Daps
so from the new Howler podcast all I found out was that Grant Wahl ain't love soccer until he took some "life changing trip" to Argentina to do some college essay on the difference between American and Argentine sporting culture and hung out with one of the Boca barra bravas

guess now I know why he has no opinion on anything whatsoever, he doesn't love the game like that

Should've been known that, he has no bass in his voice. He ain't know the struggle.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

you can tell by his columns that he aint shyt

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
2011318204353970811_20.jpg

yall really check this dude for football knowledge?? :russ:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
UK brehs. Do any of you know how to/have the resources to track the owner of a car if you know the license plate? :beli: