Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Seriously tho i'll be more hurt if we sell hudd than when we sell bale. infact only reason i kno bale isnt leaving this season is cause real still owe us a large chunk of that luka money but they out here claiming they got 100mill to spend on one player :laugh:

All transfers over 20m are done in installments in one form or the other.

What they spent on Isco & Illarramendi, in theory they got back with the 3 sales to Napoli. So Real do have money for another big buy, considering they made $650m in revenue for 2011-12 season. I cannot see that much of a drop off even with the failure of last season maybe +/- of 20m swing either way of the 650m the year before, but they can afford it. Also with Modric & Pepes future unsure and Real could get 50-60m for those 2 and their 40m per season kit deal.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

All transfers over 20m are done in installments in one form or the other.

What they spent on Isco & Illarramendi, in theory they got back with the 3 sales to Napoli. So Real do have money for another big buy, considering they made $650m in revenue for 2011-12 season. I cannot see that much of a drop off even with the failure of last season maybe +/- of 20m swing either way of the 650m the year before, but they can afford it. Also with Modric & Pepes future unsure and Real could get 50-60m for those 2 and their 40m per season kit deal.

true enough but real/marca are wording as if they wrote a 100mill check and levy gave them the :beli: face. the deal being this costly i will assume levy will want a higher than usual upfront fee with installments covering the remaining sum,i don't see real paying that soon tbd but most likely exorbitant upfront fee levy will demand.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
true enough but real/marca are wording as if they wrote a 100mill check and levy gave them the :beli: face. the deal being this costly i will assume levy will want a higher than usual upfront fee with installments covering the remaining sum,i don't see real paying that soon tbd but most likely exorbitant upfront fee levy will demand.

But thats what they do, fukkery of the highest order. Plus you dont sell news if you go 100m but its in installments :lolbron: I'm surprised Real dont try and throw in Di Maria into the deal to lower the cost ( you have no CL so that may work against you for Di Maria), then again Levy is money hungry, so I doubt he would take it.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Paying that amount of money for a kick and rusher like Bale? :dahell:

Spurs are stupid to not sell. I am not convinced he would prove to be worth that in La Liga.

Pretty much. i have a feeling this faux bale/real drama is levy trying to drum up interest in a potential stadium sponsor. the big bad real trying to poach a rising star from a perennial underachieving squad only for levy to fight them off and show the world that we will not be intimidated to sell our best asset :wow: we then secure a lucrative deal and bale is sold in 2014 to fund the rest of the stadium :blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
But thats what they do, fukkery of the highest order. Plus you dont sell news if you go 100m but its in installments :lolbron: I'm surprised Real dont try and throw in Di Maria into the deal to lower the cost ( you have no CL so that may work against you for Di Maria), then again Levy is money hungry, so I doubt he would take it.
Coentrao breh :damn: they tryna swap us coentrao :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pretty much. i have a feeling this faux bale/real drama is levy trying to drum up interest in a potential stadium sponsor. the big bad real trying to poach a rising star from a perennial underachieving squad only for levy to fight them off and show the world that we will not be intimidated to sell our best asset :wow: we then secure a lucrative deal and bale is sold in 2014 to fund the rest of the stadium :blessed:

Classic Don Silvio tactic, but he did for politicial reasons i.e. votes.

Turned down 100m for Kaka then sold him 6 months later for 63m

Turned down 35m (Only because of Babs :sadbron: I still love you tho Babs :noah: ) for Pato only to sell him a year later for 15m

Said Thiago Silva isnt goin anywhere, Uncle Festa gave him a contract extension only to sell him a month later for 42m + add ons which have been paid and the overall transfer was 50m. (They only got rid of Thiago Silva to get rid of Ibra :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Classic Don Silvio tactic, but he did for politicial reasons i.e. votes.

Turned down 100m for Kaka then sold him 6 months later for 63m

Turned down 35m (Only because of Babs :sadbron: I still love you tho Babs :noah: ) for Pato only to sell him a year later for 15m

Said Thiago Silva isnt goin anywhere, Uncle Festa gave him a contract extension only to sell him a month later for 42m + add ons which have been paid and the overall transfer was 50m. (They only got rid of Thiago Silva to get rid of Ibra :dead:

:jawalrus: saving face is an art :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Coentrao breh :damn: they tryna swap us coentrao :damn:

:dead:

Looking at their squad aside from Di Maria, there isnt really anyone else who they are willing to sell, who you would want/need in a position to strengthen. The wont sell Benzema now Higuain has gone, plus theyre short on CF's.. They have Benzema & Morata as the starter and back up + Jese (who will probably end up on loan, even tho he is in the 1st team squad for this season))

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dead:

Looking at their squad aside from Di Maria, there isnt really anyone else who they are willing to sell, who you would want/need in a position to strengthen. The wont sell Benzema now Higuain has gone, plus theyre short on CF's.. They have Benzema & Morata as the starter and back up + Jese (who will probably end up on loan, even tho he is in the 1st team squad for this season))
what about Modric :troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
what about Modric :troll:

Levy had Modric cryin like a little girl. Those Balkans have long memories.

I know you jesting about Modric, but Spurs needs goals, especially if Bale does go, the Modric and Di Marias (He replaces Bales width) of the world arent goin to replace Bales goals just like Lennon & Dembele arent in the current team