Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is I don't watch anything at all.

There was a period where I literally watched every Charlie Brooker program on repeat. I think I've seen every screen wipe, weekly wipe and news wipe numerous times.

The last drama I've watched is the sopranos. Mad Men is nice
You're about to sucked in just like I was. It started with The Wire in 2008 and I've been hooked ever since.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
aswell brehs , im bouta start on 'ray donovan' tonite been hearing good things.
This I do watch :smugfavre:

Decent, but waiting for that :ooh: moment in the show. The endings are weird too. Different then what Ive seen in other shows.

Jon Voigt's old man creep game :lawd:

This year's Newsroom been meh for me.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Almost forgot "orange is the new black" sleeper hit of 2013 :ohlawd:. all episodes up on netflix

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You're about to sucked in just like I was. It started with The Wire in 2008 and I've been hooked ever since.

Been meaning to get on the wire too.

Essentially just for the Weebay smiley :ohhh:

Speaking of Brooker tho (no one was) hopefully he comes out with A Touch of Cloth 2 :ohlawd:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"No one is entitled to anything in this game. That's become very apparent to me," Donovan explained to Goal in May. "I think for a lot of years, I got the benefit of the doubt. If I wasn't playing well, I'd still get called in. It's a nice feeling to have to earn it.

"I've enjoyed myself tremendously. I've enjoyed helping the younger guys and being part of a team that has no ego," Donovan explained. "It's been really fun to be a part of.The Gold Cup going on at this time has been a blessing in disguise. No struggle combo strikers/midfielders to mess up our fluidity. We've actually scored open play goals. Shocking isn't it?" added Donovan

:ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils