Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've played that a few times. Got Don Draper the third time around :ehh:

Didn't get Larry Summers though :lolbron:

:dahell: You'd think he'd gobble that up with about 7 questions max.

You brehs watch Mad Men? I haven't watched season 6 and don't have any desire to tbh. I've given up on quite a few shows now. I loved Entourage for the first few seasons but got bored as fook of it after a while. :ld:

I really should have stopped watching Dexter several seasons ago but feel compelled to finish that shyte for some reason.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Actually just started Mad Men myself. I actually went on Netflix to watch Freaks and Geeks per yoyoyo's praise and scrolled past Mad Men and put that on instead and haven't stopped watching.

I didn't know a show could move so slow yet be so compelling :leon:

It's sorta cringeworthy to watch tbh, granted I'm only on like, the 11th episode but there are no redeemable characters, except for Sally Draper and maybe Betty. I like Peggy as well though.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually just started Mad Men myself. I actually went on Netflix to watch Freaks and Geeks per yoyoyo's praise and scrolled past Mad Men and put that on instead and haven't stopped watching.

I didn't know a show could move so slow yet be so compelling :leon:

It's sorta cringeworthy to watch tbh, granted I'm only on like, the 11th episode but there are no redeemable characters, except for Sally Draper and maybe Betty. I like Peggy as well though.

Enjoyed Pete Campbell's struggles and how his character evolved tbf. Wait till you get to Pete and Trudy killing the charleston :wow:

The first few seasons are brilliant and the slow pace is a nice break from the norm. Charlie Brooker nailed it - Charlie Brooker's screen burn | Television & radio | The Guardian

Think I'll let the show end before I get back into it :ehh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I swear if Pep makes me lose the money I bet on this Bayern win....

How the fukk do you even lose to BvB?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wow this toronto fc game

was down 1-0 score din the 86th minute

then in stoppage tme took the lead

thats my worse team in mls :to:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a glorified money grabbing friendly.

Bayern is playing without Gotze, Dante, Ribery, Neuer and is using a new coach and system.
Against one of the best teams in Europe in their own stadium.

why would you bet heavily on Bayern?