Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably mad late, cause i'm not up on anything, but I just right clicked on an embedded video in a thread. And one of the options is 'Stats Nerds".

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dead: @ that Elite Daily, never heard of it

sounds better than Thought Catalog, subpar myspace-era blog posts given some legitimacy

They're both equally bad imo, even though Thought Catalog has real life writers, a much larger readership (I think?) and slightly better content in quality terms.

Just another one of those purposeless websites that deal in shallow opinion pieces and lists. One of the more ridiculous sites I've come across that fits nicely in that ilk is The Skimm. A site so offensive to women you would think that it was created by one of those guys who takes Mad Men too seriously, not two boring white women.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:umad:

How long you been lusting after this broad?

Please tell me you haven't been getting your Jim Halpert on and suffering in silence for yonks. :usure:

tumblr_m8zco82Zzt1ry7thbo6_500.jpg

That's me breh, watching walking off with dudes from the warehouse and saying it should've been us under my breath :to: I hate that dude.:leostare:

Lusting is a strong word too
holeup.png

I just moved within the company last month, so I'm just meeting her.

We spoke yesterday, more I got to know her more I was like this is a bytch that fukks with cats who shop at Hollister and play Lacrosse.

EDIT: this smiley situation is fukking me up.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Da Gawd Bob Bradley on Daily Show, typical generic Brit talking too long and barely letting him speak :pacspit:

Bob must've said like 5 sentences in 5 minutes on the show proper :heh:, but here's the extended interview which is much better

once you think about it, he really did have a perfect reign, except for fukking Bornstein, and that wasn't even his fault like that. We'll put that right on Sunday and in September.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That shyt :wow:

My baby Alice doe. When she was standing on that same bridge from S1 with that Black Keys song playing, made me want to fall in love.

I'm mad as fukk Young Rippo got bodied. Even more upset black chick somehow survived.

But overall, loved the shyt. This season, the series as a whole.

That's how I picture OFT ending. Us all meeting our respective loves of our lives on some bridge in our respective towns, throwing our lucky keyboards (which in reality have brought us nothing but strife) into the blue abyss below :blessed:

It's just a shame Eddie dies before :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs, I've done an amazing job of not talking about soccer, specifically euro ball in this thread since May. Proper off-season this. My fingers are feeling lithe. I've been working on my tekkers, got like a million new discussion step overs ready for the 17th.

Hope you boys aren't overtraining. Some of ya'll are hitting that Xavi Holmes workrate. If I don't see a notable falloff of post output and quality it's hard evidence you're blood doping :ufdup: