Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, yay or nay dating in the office?

The standard answer would be to not pour jelly on yaself, because women who freely fornicate with those they work with obvs off the bat don't have much common sense so its a case of what you want to do...cos she will talk about it in the workplace.

I have seen people meet at work and have long relationships tho, but that is very rare

What I will say without a shadow of a doubt is DO NOT just bang a chick from work once/twice. Something bad will happen from that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
riding-a-roller-coaster.jpg

Reading DCU press conference tweet by tweet

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Tim Vickery is a plum. Brehs on last weeks world football phone-in trying to say performancing enhancing drugs cant make the difference in football cos the sport is oh so special :childplease: Stop it faggit
Nani is Jorge Mendes affiliated. He's going to your boys and staying at United.

Giroud's going to be on the bench if we get an attacking midfielder but he can still be an asset. I like his attributes and I think one of his issues is he had no one play with and got isolated. I see Suarez behind Giroud (too late for another option) or Higuain had we got him.
Well thats a shame. Just 4 players and Arsenal are a title lock in this garbage league:

Nani
Suarez
Gustavo
Cesar

No Euros :mjpls:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Brehs kill me.

"no need for testing as deep as other sports"
"its so much more complex, with a range of movements"
"cant get you up that extra level"

Spains ENTIRE game is based on excellent conditioning ffs. Brehs think players finding space to recieve a 5 yard ball, winning world cups with 6 goals after grinding teams down, and swarming like bees to win the ball back is down to "genius"?

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs kill me.

"no need for testing as deep as other sports"
"its so much more complex, with a range of movements"
"cant get you up that extra level"

Spains ENTIRE game is based on excellent conditioning ffs. Brehs think players finding space to recieve a 5 yard ball, winning world cups with 6 goals after grinding teams down, and swarming like bees to win the ball back is down to "genius"?

The whole naive aspect of teams/countries not doping in football is just :mindblown: if they doping in other sports all around the world then 'Im sure as God made little red apples', they cheating in football.

I reckon half of the Spanish/Barca startin XI could probably finish in the top 10 in the Olympic Mens 10000m final

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The whole naive aspect of teams/countries not doping in football is just :mindblown: if they doping in other sports all around the world then 'Im sure as God made little red apples', they cheating in football.

I reckon half of the Spanish/Barca startin XI could probably finish in the top 10 in the Olympic Mens 10000m final
Barca could give these nikkas a run for their money today son.
Team-Saxo-Tinkoff-content-with-UCIs-decision-over-World-Tour-licence-209072.jpg