Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I'm surprised the banner didnt have

kid-middle-finger.jpg

To say 'We're not scared of you death/Ajax'....

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

never done it, so I have no feelings. I dont like mixing up personal with professional.

In my office, husband and wife met and got married.

The good thing is, well at least now, we don't work together but we are on the same floor. If she worked with me, not a chance I would pursue it.

Working with your wife :patrice: when do you get away.

For logic purposes I would say, no. But speaking for me, after a certain age, it seems like the only women, we as men have regular contacts with, are the ones we work with.

That's it, she is here late, I'm here late.

When I do go out most of the time it's work related, so I'm not out like I use to. Plus, working around someone knowing the same people you get an idea of their personality.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I spend so much time at work, and I don't go out nearly as much as I used to. It can be a bit hard to meet females, that aren't in your immediate world.

But my word to you is, unless this chick is really someone you wanna fukk with on a real level, or she's just cool with just fukking, doesn't want anything else. Then it's not worth, the potential unnecessary headache.

Best thing to do with females you work with, is to just be cool with them, and find one in particular, who you can be real cool with, who will introduce you to her friends.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
brehs, yay or nay dating in the office?

Nope

Any bantz or flirtin with other women in the office wont be seen as just being jovial. And you need space cannot live in each other pockets unless you and her are really dull types.

You can do it, but one of you will get the arse or want to put the other under the thumb.Just because the controlling partner will know the enviroment that the other one is in, so they will want to keep close

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
brehs, yay or nay dating in the office?

Nay. I've dated people in former offices I've worked at, been in internships and dated there too...it never works out and the fall out can be crazy. But it's better to date than just screw one time, because then they get mad and do crazy shyt.

Plenty of fish in the sea breh, go cast your net in different waters.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
@Don Rhymus you still partyin breh, good looks on sending me that pic from your seat. i'll post that joint for you

igu0.jpg

bons sonhos meu rei @Hollister :to:
Watching this game and seeing into the stands made me want to move to Brazil so badly. Just drop everything and go for a couple years. Can i stay with you and work on my Portuguese bruh? :to: