Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
klinsmannwoo.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
WHAT? i know those are brazilians, thats why i'm watching the link, i just thought you might be complaining about those

dont underestimate me in these matters :demonic:
yeah, like i said the portuguese announcers were mundane as fukk

:salute: on the brazilian stream

as a non-speaker, what differences do you pick up on between continental and american portuguese

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yeah, like i said the portuguese announcers were mundane as fukk

:salute: on the brazilian stream

as a non-speaker, what differences do you pick up on between continental and american portuguese
i dont know how to explain except maybe less expressive, brazilian more musical. br better to listen to, it seems pt guys speak slower as well

sounds more fun the brazilian way

*may be hilariously off :heh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
These slippin and slidin ass nikkas snitchin on themselves, what kind of fukkery is this. Where's that report button at

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont know how to explain except maybe less expressive, brazilian more musical. br better to listen to, it seems pt guys speak slower as well

sounds more fun the brazilian way

*may be hilariously off :heh:
:ehh: that's fairly accurate. not sure about euros speaking slower tho. just more clipped imo

No we cam't brehs
no love AT ALL breh?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:Krs:

Open up the floodgates brehs... or in Panama's instance, the canal locks :scheme:

Although I want revenge from that last gold cup final...and the thrill of playing the Mexicans...if they don't make it, they don't make it :yeshrug:

This manager should make that call for someone to have his bags already packed lol

Can't wait for Sunday brehs. Gonna hit the best soccer bar in the bay. :Blessed: