Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: completely different situation

We can't transfer our best striker to Chelsea :to: and in return get Fabregas. We just can't :damn:
our best striker is injured right now :mjpls:

Rooney should have been shipped out the moment the season ended. :manny:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: completely different situation

We can't transfer our best striker to Chelsea :to: and in return get Fabregas. We just can't :damn:
Very similar in fact. If Utd sells Rooney to Chelsea not only are they selling one of their best players, they're also solving a title rival's biggest issue in the process.

I've read the reports about Rooney looking the fittest he has in about 5 years. You brehs don't really don't want to see a fit and motivated Rooney under Mourinho's tutelage. :whew:

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney 'open to Arsenal move' if Chelsea deal falters

:comeon:

Last edited:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
our best striker is injured right now :mjpls:

Rooney should have been shipped out since the season ended. :manny:

I still think Rooney is better than Van Persie :manny:

Imagine Ronaldo makes his come back to Trafford with Rooney, Van Persie and Chicarito on the same team :wow:

In 2 years it could happen brehs, it really could

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm still pissed I'm not going to get to watch the USA Match live. Not leaving the office until 4:30p and the match starts at 4pm smh. Then it takes me 1hr 1/2 to get home. Got it TIVO'd but I have hella soccer widgets on my phone and its gonna be hard as hell not to look at the score on the train ride home. Why the fuk is Mexico playing the later game. .​

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Did you wipe your finger on the girl after or did you make her taste her ass ? :shaq:

Pierce did all that dribling to finally get where he and Chandler were at first :russ:
this happened many times, and i dont remember tbh, prolly did all sorts of freaky shyt. :yeshrug:

I still think Rooney is better than Van Persie :manny:

Imagine Ronaldo makes his come back to Trafford with Rooney, Van Persie and Chicarito on the same team :wow:

In 2 years it could happen brehs, it really could
:dead: i'ma leave this one to the gawd @Gilver

It finally happened.

DC United's getting their own stadium.

Revolution are the only ones left.
:to: :to: :to: :wow:

@mastermind @frush11 :blessed:

@SCORCH @Hollister you can crash at my crib any time in exchange for DCU standom

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Brehs we need this Suarez transfer. The cutting edge he would give our team :ohlawd:

We need another defender and possibly cover for Arteta but fukk it....i'll take Suarez