Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I actually want to see Drogba demolish some Chinese back lines. It seems almost unfair even at his age.

Question: Is the founded/unfounded theory/force of blacklethicism still seen as viable/effective/awesome when the opposition to said vague force is of such low quality in the grand scheme of the football landscape?

You can't really marvel at the spectacle of Blacklethicism when it is against scrawny men.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That team also wants to sign Recoba...Recoba beasted this year and won us the championship...he literally can't run anymore but his passes and free kicks are better than ever:lawd:

Drogba gonna eat real good brehs:smugfavre:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Copa Libertadores and MLS on the same night? :obama:
More interesting than the Finals to me.

Anyone think there's enough interest to get a betting thread on the Copa Lib final? :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Copa Lib knockout rounds impossible to bet on.

Maybe the Boca win was alright but who saw Corinthians winning away to Santos?

WRX-STI

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like the cops were c*nts like always here

:laff: oh dear

AvsNGDSCEAAsPhd.jpg

at least it's bringing out the writers' best

:laugh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only ask as none of them are Canucks and from my understandin that the Mounties are strict on people with criminal records enterin their country. So technically they should be deined like they did to that fakkit Game

Only serious criminal convictions and even at that its pretty arbitrary. Up to the discretion of the officer you run into at the border.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he literally just walks up and down the field? :ohhh:
Yea pretty much...his passes are better than ever and more Hollywood than ever..he's riquelme pretty much as my friend gilver pointed out....but I can't complain he pretty much made us champions this year with his goals in da derby n da final:manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea pretty much...his passes are better than ever and more Hollywood than ever..he's riquelme pretty much as my friend gilver pointed out....but I can't complain he pretty much made us champions this year with his goals in da derby n da final:manny:

All those injuries have extended his career

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those injuries have extended his career

He first started out as a super sub because he couldn't play more than 45 min..he would come In da second half along with one of our best prospect a very speedy left winger n he would just stand in midfield just distributing da ball out wide to our 2 fast young wingers (viudez an ex ac Milan player n gonzalo bueno the left winger I mentioned before) or to our forward Richard porta...he was always a great passer but now he's more of a playmaker than he ever was...his set pieces are as good as anyone in da world..it's a shame injuries fukked his career up,his left foot is:bow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recoba turned down those chinease last year and he turned them down again just a few days ago...supposedly since he turned dem down they went n got Gio Moreno a very tall Colombian number 10 that plays for Racing...he's very good so drogba n anelka gonna be feasting regardless:eat: