Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
too many good games today

houston vs toronto, we'll see if houston sets a new record for goals scored.. i reckon 9-0

rls vs galaxy, seattle vs kc

and we got two derbies on sunday, por/sea and ny/dc :ohmy:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
copa lib semi in 10 mins.. these brazilian teams got 10 minutes to impress me before i switch over to MLS.. cause theyve been boring as fukk this tournament

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Corinthians it is.

I would like for them to win Copa Lib. Too great of a club not to have already won it.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Cheryl Cole's current UK #1 is definitely a 'banger' as the hip hop folks like to say.

Mostly because she's really broken the mould compared to recent tracks from everyone else.

See what she's done is, she's got herself a dance track, and repeated several words over the top it it several times. :ohhh:

...oh wait.

Anyway, i'm a sucker for our Cheryl. And despite the fact that in drunken conversations about such things, the widespread consensus is that she'd be a terrible shag, i can't help but think on it anyway.

I mean yes, she is too skinny these days, this i acknowledge and agree with. But fukk it, Chezza :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
AVB to Spurs please make it happen :ohlawd:

Oh the lols to be had :dead:

:pacspit:

Utter trash.

#teamAshley

Word you was riding his dikk heavy on SOHH tho breh, or did you forget?

:pacspit: http://iblog126.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Floyd-Mayweather-YOU-AINT-shyt.gif