Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Tough call. Season 6 had Mos Def the magic negro and one of the most obvious season twists of any TV show ever. Not to mention how Deb turns out in the end. :what:

season 6's first three episodes were good enough to keep you interested. if they hadn't blown the twist way too early and had let mos develop instead of killing him for nothing, it coulda been something. stupid, yes, but enough to watch, not just hate-watch like season 5.
jordan chase :why:
circle of summer camp friends that torture and merk chicks for no reason :why:
santa muerte storyline dropped 3/4 of the way through :why:
julia stiles :why:
explosions in chase scenes :why:
deb looking them off :why:

the WORST breh

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know its still early in qualification, but brehs who are the african teams that we need to keep an eye on for 2014? Are any new teams going to potenially emege?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I know its still early in qualification, but brehs who are the african teams that we need to keep an eye on for 2014? Are any new teams going to potenially emege?

Ghana and Ivory Coast are almost locks for Brazil 2014...but anything can happen (I don't see us missing out)

Senegal are becoming relevant again and prolly got the best set of strikers in Africa right now with Cisse, Ba, Sow, etc.

Nigeria not really saying much but I do see them qualifying. I don't see any new blood that is promising (which is surprising with their large population to choose from)...maybe I need to do some research

Keep tabs on Zambia (current African Nations Cup champs) and Egypt...haven't made the world cup in years despite dominating the continent tournaments with 3 straight Afcon titles

My 5 picks for Brazil 2014: Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Egypt, and Senegal

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn brehs just finished the 4th season of Dexter and watched the 1st ep of the 5th season and wtf?!?!

Damn why they have to dead Rita like that?! I loved her brehs, she was just so simple and beautiful and fragile, she just wanted to love and be loved back, why they have to do that, what course will the show run now?! Rita was the one keeping Dexter human, reminding him that he had to fit in and be normal, what have it mates?!

Rita became sexy out of nowhere. One minute she's plain as fukk then it's :noah: all of a sudden.

There was one scene when they’re doing yoga or something she mos def has dat ass. Had to rewind that about 5 times like :ohhh:

But yeah that show fell off ridiculously. Watched it for the lols after because you just couldn't take it serious anymore.

If only Doakes was still around :why:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The only reason i'll watch the next season of dexter is to see how they deal with what happened at the end of the last.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Chelsea have bid rejected for victor moses

Hot summa :laff:

Better than hulk though i suppose. :yeshrug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea have bid rejected for victor moses

Hot summa

3gsQp.gif

Best player in the league for the last 3 months.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghana and Ivory Coast are almost locks for Brazil 2014...but anything can happen (I don't see us missing out)

Senegal are becoming relevant again and prolly got the best set of strikers in Africa right now with Cisse, Ba, Sow, etc.

Nigeria not really saying much but I do see them qualifying. I don't see any new blood that is promising (which is surprising with their large population to choose from)...maybe I need to do some research

Keep tabs on Zambia (current African Nations Cup champs) and Egypt...haven't made the world cup in years despite dominating the continent tournaments with 3 straight Afcon titles

My 5 picks for Brazil 2014: Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Egypt, and Senegal

Breh y'all group is wide open. You just lost to Zambia, and they lost their first match. They got your number, Ghana is hardly a lock. The rest looks good though. Tunisia has a good chance as well they've looked good recently.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just came across one of the most unfortunate screen names on maxxed.. "AronWinterTFC#1"

poor guy, reg'd jan 2011

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Out tonight watching match. A pal who was out for sweden game took videos of atmosphere, showed us them all tonight, incredible tbf :bow:

Trying to get him to upload to youtube but he won't :mad: