Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
tumblr_mqc8csLaRV1qk8gn3o1_400.gif

just 16 and only been in England since January :whoo:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wengers an idiot if he doesnt bid for Gustavo

:dead: :whoa: agreed. :snoop:

tumblr_mqc8csLaRV1qk8gn3o1_400.gif

just 16 and only been in England since January :whoo:

:noah: I thought next season was going to be Refugee Season. Now it's 2013/14 :shaq:

DC better make sure this lad plays for us. Don't care what it takes. His twitter is pretty much all American. Klinsi and BasedYoyoyo please make this happen.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:noah: I thought next season was going to be Refugee Season. Now it's 2013/14 :shaq:

DC better make sure this lad plays for us. Don't care what it takes. His twitter is pretty much all American. Klinsi and BasedYoyoyo please make this happen.
he talks like a Montgomery County kid. He American, but I dont think he will end up playing for the USA.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

:smugbiden:

Excuse the shytty quality. Recorded it by shooting my iPhone camera at the tv screen. :laugh::hmm:

He was out of bounds, that ref is blind :troll:

I'm coming for all u nikkas this weekend. Im getting the Xbox back and I've spent the past week playing Fifa13 on the PS3 so I wont be rusty :takedat:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently, Radamel Falcao might actually be 29 years old and not 27, according to some documents found in his old school. Crazy.

Today, a Colombian report has surfaced questioning whether Falcao is actually 27 years old – which is/was widely accepted as fact.

The primary school Falcao attended have produced documents suggesting that Falcao is indeed 29 years old – in that he was born in 1984 and not 1986.

This could throw up any number of controversies in Falcao’s career. Among them, would be the fact that he would have won the 2005 South American Youth (Under-20) Championship at the age of 21 and also participated in the Under-20 World Cup when overage.

There are also suggestions that Monaco have been duped into paying over the odds for Falcao, as they could be left with an older player on their hands than originally expected.

Radamel Falcao’s father has denied the claims, reaffirming the fact that his son is 27 years old and there was simply a clerical error at his school.

A news report on the age controversy surrounding Radamel Falcao is below (in Spanish)

:dwillhuh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Cazorla is the best midfielder in the prem.

That's Fellaini but common error.

Statistically speaking it's Jordan Henderson m8.

I saw one fan call him Classorla
dwill.png

So Martino is gonna be Barça's new manager. No wonder that fukker rejected every single offer we made him since Sampaoli left :beli:

Tata Martino, nuevo entrenador del Barcelona | Deportes | EL PAÍS

Excuse my ignorance but are Barca letting Messi pick the team now? From Laporta to Rosell, damn Barca on Messi's dikk :heh: