Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Maybe I was just shyt then because I recall having issues with my first touch all the time

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On another note I feel like LA Noire was unfairly hated on here on The Coli and on Sohh. That game is amazing. Don't get me wrong, it's no Max Payne 3 or Red Dead Redemption but it's solid and sort of refreshing because it's more cerebral than most games. Though, I slightly understand the repetition complaints.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dogs need to stay in the place. They get in the road they should get smashed.

check the other videos found this.

:ooh::heh:

Dog went out like a G :manny:

----

btw to the fifa 13 playing brehs. How do you justify slow ass defenders like John terry, Puyol and em catching up to you on the break??? that shyt makes no sense. what was EA thinking??? :mindblown:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I play on my PC against AI in Legendary mode so maybe that's why I hate that FTC shyt because AI defenders press like hell.
But on which system you brehs are ? I may cop me a ps3 or 360 when PS4 and the One are out. Some of my friends may get the new stuff so I'ma take me a used one :lolbron:

So close.

So whats your overall thoughts of this years tour
Froome and Team Sky killed it too early. There were no suspense since Ax-3 domaines and considering Porte and Froome were the best pair in the mountain it was obvious they couldn't be touched. About Sky, I won't talk about them because you already know what I think but they are strategically great and their stage planning is incredible (even if they are kinda cynical with the feed zones) but by being so their riders lack some panache and just act like robots following orders. I mean I hate Froome being on the radio every 30 seconds like he can't think by himself.
:beli:

Quintana surprised me (didn't know him) because the lad is just 23 and may win next tour if he improves his TT abilities :wtf: I don't know if Valverde would like to be Nairo's domestique but there's no questionning who's the best in the mountain unfortunately for Alejandro. If Movistar stay the same, it will be extremely close between them and Sky next year.
Also surprised by Rodriguez who finished strong like Valverde (who would have been top 5 if he hadn't fallen in Saxo's trap).
Disappointed by Contador but I forgot he was 30 and past his prime and PED use but he still proved that he was a great cyclist by relentlessly attacking which is good for the show. Also disappointed by Rolland and Europcar because they absolutely displayed no strategy sense whatsoever, Rolland by trying to get the polkadot jersey and being top 10 and winning a stage and achieving none of that, and Europcar by being ghost (Voeckler was so shyte).

Overall it was still good entertainment :jawalrus:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Froome and Team Sky killed it too early. There were no suspense since Ax-3 domaines and considering Porte and Froome were the best pair in the mountain it was obvious they couldn't be touched. About Sky, I won't talk about them because you already know what I think but they are strategically great and their stage planning is incredible (even if they are kinda cynical with the feed zones) but by being so their riders lack some panache and just act like robots following orders. I mean I hate Froome being on the radio every 30 seconds like he can't think by himself.
:beli:

Quintana surprised me (didn't know him) because the lad is just 23 and may win next tour if he improves his TT abilities :wtf: I don't know if Valverde would like to be Nairo's domestique but there's no questionning who's the best in the mountain unfortunately for Alejandro. If Movistar stay the same, it will be extremely close between them and Sky next year.
Also surprised by Rodriguez who finished strong like Valverde (who would have been top 5 if he hadn't fallen in Saxo's trap).
Disappointed by Contador but I forgot he was 30 and past his prime and PED use but he still proved that he was a great cyclist by relentlessly attacking which is good for the show. Also disappointed by Rolland and Europcar because they absolutely displayed no strategy sense whatsoever, Rolland by trying to get the polkadot jersey and being top 10 and winning a stage and achieving none of that, and Europcar by being ghost (Voeckler was so shyte).

Overall it was still good entertainment :jawalrus:

No Henao & Uran as Wiggins used them for the Giro, just think how much Froome would of won by if they were there.

The feed zones thing, was that the car with the feed broke down and with them starting the last Alpe d'Huez climb, the car found it hard to get up to them untill 8km to go.

Porte is a good climber and the best domestique in the peleton, but I think he just doesnt have it to be a winner in a GT, unless hes in a weaken field.

I think Moviestar will give Valverde 1 more year and in Next year race, I think they will give Quintana more freedom to compete, also thats if they can keep Quintana (who sees himself being a proper contender for GC in 2015), if Quintana is happy to wait an extra year as hes young and Valverde is getting on. You never know Quintana may op to do Giro & Vuelta for next year, all depending the routes of all 3 races next year, but obviously that may change now he finished 2nd. But for Quintana to win TdF, I think he needs a course that will be like this years one BUT how often are we going to get a course like this years Tour with it being 100th edition of it. I think Quintana would be better suited for a Vuelta win then a Tour win unless he gets the right course for his climbing abilities. What fukked Valverde was when he had to change his tire and lost 10mins due to the cross wind they had on that stage where Saxo, OPQS and Belkin broke away.

I had J-Rod as a GC rider this year, its just he started slowed for the 1st half of the race and gotten stronger, its a shame it took him so long to get into the race this year.

What hurt Contador was Saxos tactics at times and obviously hes not on the special medicine anymore.

Its a shame Nibbles wasnt there, would of made it very interesting especially as hes the only one to beat Froome this year.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brazilian papers saying hes off to Arsenal, while Inter of Porto Alegre just signed Newell's Scoco and Alex, that could mean Damiao is out. Any Spurs interest there?

He's not the player Arsenal needs anyway, and i can see @frush11 's hate for brazilians growing stronger as ever

:russ:

His size scares me but apparently Gervinho is off.

I wouldn't mind Luis Gustavo.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
ku-medium.gif

:lolbron::russ::russ: