Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH how hard we gonna laugh when cesc turns out to be a non factor for united
mj-laughing.gif

They'll end up signing Fellaini and call it a day. :heh:

@Liu Kang - you heard of Alain Traore?

His 17 year old brother played for Chelsea yesterday, he was impressive as fook.

Arsene out there struggle scouting the Sanogo's of this world and we're picking up these kids like it's nothing. :smugbiden:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Need to show this one

I can't see cleary but it looks like he got clothelined :russ:
I kinda like when people run next to cyclists but only if it's just for a few seconds and to big up the riders. Some are just stupid with it and run just for the cameras. They deserved what happened to them :shaq:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Its probably great camera work this year but this tour I havent seen so many fans being abused by other fans and cyclists as in previous years.

Old School one

I remember that one.
The next day they had an interview with the imbecile (he really was stupid, struggling with words and stuff) on french TV and dude was like : "Well I fukked up by hitting him but as you can see I helped him quickly to put him on his bike so I did something good at the end".
Had me :beli:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I can't see cleary but it looks like he got clothelined :russ:
I kinda like when people run next to cyclists but only if it's just for a few seconds and to big up the riders. Some are just stupid with it and run just for the cameras. They deserved what happened to them :shaq:

The matadoring with the flags is annoying, nearly took Porte and Riblon out on the Alpe d'Huez.

But I'm amazed at how little people actually do get hurt, you would think the number would be higher, considering the danger, probably sun stroke does more damage

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I'm still mad at that "first touch control" bullshyt, it way too much IMO :why:
I can't deliver a good pass without the receiver putting the ball at 5m from himself when he got it... So many attacks ruined because of that, I hope they fixed that in 14 :snoop:
Take your finger off the sprint button when you're receiving a pass and that shouldn't happen that often.